It's All About Moore's Men
Bruce Willis is about to team up with his ex-wife Demi Moore's man Ashton Kutcher on TV this autumn for cameo roles in sitcom "That '70s Show." He will play a shady security boss who interviews Kutcher for a bouncer's job.
The teaming up, which marks Kutcher quick return to the show, will be their first on screen. It will air in America in November. On top of that Willis plans to donate his fee from the show to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics