It's All About Moore's Men
Bruce Willis is about to team up with his ex-wife Demi Moore's man Ashton Kutcher on TV this autumn for cameo roles in sitcom "That '70s Show." He will play a shady security boss who interviews Kutcher for a bouncer's job.
The teaming up, which marks Kutcher quick return to the show, will be their first on screen. It will air in America in November. On top of that Willis plans to donate his fee from the show to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign