It's All About Moore's Men
Bruce Willis is about to team up with his ex-wife Demi Moore's man Ashton Kutcher on TV this autumn for cameo roles in sitcom "That '70s Show." He will play a shady security boss who interviews Kutcher for a bouncer's job.
The teaming up, which marks Kutcher quick return to the show, will be their first on screen. It will air in America in November. On top of that Willis plans to donate his fee from the show to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?