Marc Forster Chases the Kite
DreamWorks Pictures will in the near future out a new film. It's titled "The Kite Runner," an adaptation of Khaled Hosseini's best-selling novel that William Horberg is producing with Marc Forster to direct and David Benioff wrote the screenplay.
"The Kite Runner" follows a man who returns to his native Afghanistan, which is under Taliban rule, to right a long-standing wrong and rescue the son of a childhood friend. The book, which the film based on, was Hosseini's debut novel and published by Riverhead Press in spring 2003 to glowing reviews and has remained on the New York Times paperback fiction best-seller list since September 2004.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle