Marc Forster Chases the Kite
DreamWorks Pictures will in the near future out a new film. It's titled "The Kite Runner," an adaptation of Khaled Hosseini's best-selling novel that William Horberg is producing with Marc Forster to direct and David Benioff wrote the screenplay.
"The Kite Runner" follows a man who returns to his native Afghanistan, which is under Taliban rule, to right a long-standing wrong and rescue the son of a childhood friend. The book, which the film based on, was Hosseini's debut novel and published by Riverhead Press in spring 2003 to glowing reviews and has remained on the New York Times paperback fiction best-seller list since September 2004.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board