Switchfoot Sounds Louder
Rock band Switchfoot tries to repeat the success of their 2003's "The Beautiful Letdown" with their new album "Nothing Is Sound." The work fueled by lead vocalist/principal songwriter Jon Foreman's thought-provoking lyrics and the musical prowess of his brother, bassist Tim Foreman, is set for a September 13 release.
"Nothing Is Sound" came in time while the band was touring to support "The Beautiful Letdown" and "The trick was actually rehearsing and arranging and even recording parts of it on the road," Jon Foreman says. "It's a challenge because it's hard to remember where you put your wallet let alone your parts to a song."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival