Switchfoot Sounds Louder
Rock band Switchfoot tries to repeat the success of their 2003's "The Beautiful Letdown" with their new album "Nothing Is Sound." The work fueled by lead vocalist/principal songwriter Jon Foreman's thought-provoking lyrics and the musical prowess of his brother, bassist Tim Foreman, is set for a September 13 release.
"Nothing Is Sound" came in time while the band was touring to support "The Beautiful Letdown" and "The trick was actually rehearsing and arranging and even recording parts of it on the road," Jon Foreman says. "It's a challenge because it's hard to remember where you put your wallet let alone your parts to a song."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie