Switchfoot Sounds Louder
Rock band Switchfoot tries to repeat the success of their 2003's "The Beautiful Letdown" with their new album "Nothing Is Sound." The work fueled by lead vocalist/principal songwriter Jon Foreman's thought-provoking lyrics and the musical prowess of his brother, bassist Tim Foreman, is set for a September 13 release.
"Nothing Is Sound" came in time while the band was touring to support "The Beautiful Letdown" and "The trick was actually rehearsing and arranging and even recording parts of it on the road," Jon Foreman says. "It's a challenge because it's hard to remember where you put your wallet let alone your parts to a song."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes