Steve Martin's Shopgirl
Love, tricks, and sex are all the staple supplies Steve Martin needs for his upcoming film, "Shopgirl." Showcases his versatility, the film begun with Martin's prose, his best-selling novella about a depressive wallflower pursued by a rich older man and an awkward young slacker.
Acts as the film producer, Martin also will star in as a lonely older man looking for love while settling for sex with a woman half his age. Joining him is Claire Danes as the wallflower named Mirabelle Buttersfield, and Jason Schwartzman as the slacker Jeremy Kraft.
And so the story follows Mirabelle, a disenchanted salesgirl and aspiring artist who sells gloves and accessories at a department store. She has two men in her life: wealthy divorcee Ray Porter and struggling musician Jeremy. Mirabelle falls in love with the glamorous Ray, and her life takes a magical turn, but eventually she realizes that she must empower herself and make a choice between them.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?