Wall Leaves The People's Champ
Rapper Paul Wall is a social aware. He's willingly put aside his upcoming Tuesday release of his major label debut, "The People's Champ," to help Hurricane Katrina survivors.
As an attempt to show his concern, Wall has called in to radio stations around the country soliciting donations for the cause, performing at benefit shows and rallying his friends in the fashion industry to give clothes to the people who have been left with nothing.
"I have a foundation in Houston called Hope for Houston. We've been petitioning a lot of clothing lines I deal with personally. Like Travis Barker got a clothing line called Famous Stars & Straps, and he donated to my foundation 5,000 pieces of clothes - shirts, jeans, whatever. Ecko said they was going to clear out the entire warehouse and Algiers said they was going to send thousands of shirts," the rapper said.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna