Wall Leaves The People's Champ
Rapper Paul Wall is a social aware. He's willingly put aside his upcoming Tuesday release of his major label debut, "The People's Champ," to help Hurricane Katrina survivors.
As an attempt to show his concern, Wall has called in to radio stations around the country soliciting donations for the cause, performing at benefit shows and rallying his friends in the fashion industry to give clothes to the people who have been left with nothing.
"I have a foundation in Houston called Hope for Houston. We've been petitioning a lot of clothing lines I deal with personally. Like Travis Barker got a clothing line called Famous Stars & Straps, and he donated to my foundation 5,000 pieces of clothes - shirts, jeans, whatever. Ecko said they was going to clear out the entire warehouse and Algiers said they was going to send thousands of shirts," the rapper said.
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie