Wall Leaves The People's Champ
Rapper Paul Wall is a social aware. He's willingly put aside his upcoming Tuesday release of his major label debut, "The People's Champ," to help Hurricane Katrina survivors.
As an attempt to show his concern, Wall has called in to radio stations around the country soliciting donations for the cause, performing at benefit shows and rallying his friends in the fashion industry to give clothes to the people who have been left with nothing.
"I have a foundation in Houston called Hope for Houston. We've been petitioning a lot of clothing lines I deal with personally. Like Travis Barker got a clothing line called Famous Stars & Straps, and he donated to my foundation 5,000 pieces of clothes - shirts, jeans, whatever. Ecko said they was going to clear out the entire warehouse and Algiers said they was going to send thousands of shirts," the rapper said.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert