Griffith Donates Memorabilia to UNC
Television and film star Andy Griffith has on Friday donated his personal collection of memorabilia chronicling his career to his alma mater, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The collections among others include manuscripts, television and film footage and others, all of which will become part of UNC's Southern Historical Collection, which contains more than 15 million items in 4,900 collections.
"I am proud of my connections to Carolina and pleased to know that some results from a lifetime of work on television, film, stage and recordings will have a permanent home in Chapel Hill," Griffith commented.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne