Griffith Donates Memorabilia to UNC
Television and film star Andy Griffith has on Friday donated his personal collection of memorabilia chronicling his career to his alma mater, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The collections among others include manuscripts, television and film footage and others, all of which will become part of UNC's Southern Historical Collection, which contains more than 15 million items in 4,900 collections.
"I am proud of my connections to Carolina and pleased to know that some results from a lifetime of work on television, film, stage and recordings will have a permanent home in Chapel Hill," Griffith commented.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism