McCartney to Star in New Fidelity Ads
Former member of band The Beatles, Paul McCartney, has inked a deal to partner with Fidelity Investments, the largest U.S. mutual fund-management company. He will be featured as part of a national advertising campaign, produced via Havas SA's Arnold Worldwide.
The spot, a 30-second one, is titled "This Is Paul" and features a chronological tour of McCartney's life and notable accomplishments. Moreover, it will carry Fidelity's familiar "Smart move" tagline. Fidelity, reportedly, also will co-sponsor McCartney's 11-week U.S. concert tour, which starts Sept. 16 in Miami.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny