McCartney to Star in New Fidelity Ads
Former member of band The Beatles, Paul McCartney, has inked a deal to partner with Fidelity Investments, the largest U.S. mutual fund-management company. He will be featured as part of a national advertising campaign, produced via Havas SA's Arnold Worldwide.
The spot, a 30-second one, is titled "This Is Paul" and features a chronological tour of McCartney's life and notable accomplishments. Moreover, it will carry Fidelity's familiar "Smart move" tagline. Fidelity, reportedly, also will co-sponsor McCartney's 11-week U.S. concert tour, which starts Sept. 16 in Miami.
More Paul McCartney News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos