McCartney to Star in New Fidelity Ads
Former member of band The Beatles, Paul McCartney, has inked a deal to partner with Fidelity Investments, the largest U.S. mutual fund-management company. He will be featured as part of a national advertising campaign, produced via Havas SA's Arnold Worldwide.
The spot, a 30-second one, is titled "This Is Paul" and features a chronological tour of McCartney's life and notable accomplishments. Moreover, it will carry Fidelity's familiar "Smart move" tagline. Fidelity, reportedly, also will co-sponsor McCartney's 11-week U.S. concert tour, which starts Sept. 16 in Miami.
More Paul McCartney News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special