McCartney to Star in New Fidelity Ads
Former member of band The Beatles, Paul McCartney, has inked a deal to partner with Fidelity Investments, the largest U.S. mutual fund-management company. He will be featured as part of a national advertising campaign, produced via Havas SA's Arnold Worldwide.
The spot, a 30-second one, is titled "This Is Paul" and features a chronological tour of McCartney's life and notable accomplishments. Moreover, it will carry Fidelity's familiar "Smart move" tagline. Fidelity, reportedly, also will co-sponsor McCartney's 11-week U.S. concert tour, which starts Sept. 16 in Miami.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'