McCartney to Star in New Fidelity Ads
Former member of band The Beatles, Paul McCartney, has inked a deal to partner with Fidelity Investments, the largest U.S. mutual fund-management company. He will be featured as part of a national advertising campaign, produced via Havas SA's Arnold Worldwide.
The spot, a 30-second one, is titled "This Is Paul" and features a chronological tour of McCartney's life and notable accomplishments. Moreover, it will carry Fidelity's familiar "Smart move" tagline. Fidelity, reportedly, also will co-sponsor McCartney's 11-week U.S. concert tour, which starts Sept. 16 in Miami.
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'