The Transporter Transports to #1
Taking in $20.25 million in tickets over four days beginning Friday, "The Transporter 2" sets a new record in this weekend box office, debuting at #1. In time, the third week of Universal's "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" slips to 2nd with $16.6 million after two weekends on top. The well-reviewed "The Constant Gardener," to follow, opens at #3 with $10.8 million.
At #4 is "Red Eye" with $9.3 million, and soon followed by "The Brothers Grimm" at #5 with $7.9 million. Rounding out this weekend's Top 10 is "Four Brothers," at #6 with $6.4 million, "Wedding Crashers," at #7 with $5.7 million, "March of the Penguins," at #8 with $5.4 million, and "The Skeleton Key," which comes at #9 with $4.1 million and followed behind by "The Cave," at #10 with $3.7 million.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked