The Transporter Transports to #1
Taking in $20.25 million in tickets over four days beginning Friday, "The Transporter 2" sets a new record in this weekend box office, debuting at #1. In time, the third week of Universal's "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" slips to 2nd with $16.6 million after two weekends on top. The well-reviewed "The Constant Gardener," to follow, opens at #3 with $10.8 million.
At #4 is "Red Eye" with $9.3 million, and soon followed by "The Brothers Grimm" at #5 with $7.9 million. Rounding out this weekend's Top 10 is "Four Brothers," at #6 with $6.4 million, "Wedding Crashers," at #7 with $5.7 million, "March of the Penguins," at #8 with $5.4 million, and "The Skeleton Key," which comes at #9 with $4.1 million and followed behind by "The Cave," at #10 with $3.7 million.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch