Kutcher & Moore, Most Romantic Couple
Despite their controversial romance to many people perception, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have been crowned Hollywood's Most Romantic Couple based on a poll conducted by In Touch magazine. Both of them beat the other 9 lovers rounding out the Top 10 of the poll, which include Kate Bosworth & Orlando Bloom at 2nd, and Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith at 3rd.
At 4th is the newly predicted as the couple to soon get divorced, Paris Hilton & Paris Latsis, which soon followed by John Travolta & Kelly Preston at 5th and Eva Longoria & Tony Parker at 6th. From 7 to 10 in sequence are; Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos, Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes, Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas, Seal & Heidi Klum.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival