Kutcher & Moore, Most Romantic Couple
Despite their controversial romance to many people perception, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have been crowned Hollywood's Most Romantic Couple based on a poll conducted by In Touch magazine. Both of them beat the other 9 lovers rounding out the Top 10 of the poll, which include Kate Bosworth & Orlando Bloom at 2nd, and Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith at 3rd.
At 4th is the newly predicted as the couple to soon get divorced, Paris Hilton & Paris Latsis, which soon followed by John Travolta & Kelly Preston at 5th and Eva Longoria & Tony Parker at 6th. From 7 to 10 in sequence are; Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos, Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes, Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas, Seal & Heidi Klum.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy