Kutcher & Moore, Most Romantic Couple
Despite their controversial romance to many people perception, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have been crowned Hollywood's Most Romantic Couple based on a poll conducted by In Touch magazine. Both of them beat the other 9 lovers rounding out the Top 10 of the poll, which include Kate Bosworth & Orlando Bloom at 2nd, and Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith at 3rd.
At 4th is the newly predicted as the couple to soon get divorced, Paris Hilton & Paris Latsis, which soon followed by John Travolta & Kelly Preston at 5th and Eva Longoria & Tony Parker at 6th. From 7 to 10 in sequence are; Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos, Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes, Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas, Seal & Heidi Klum.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage