Kutcher & Moore, Most Romantic Couple
Despite their controversial romance to many people perception, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have been crowned Hollywood's Most Romantic Couple based on a poll conducted by In Touch magazine. Both of them beat the other 9 lovers rounding out the Top 10 of the poll, which include Kate Bosworth & Orlando Bloom at 2nd, and Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith at 3rd.
At 4th is the newly predicted as the couple to soon get divorced, Paris Hilton & Paris Latsis, which soon followed by John Travolta & Kelly Preston at 5th and Eva Longoria & Tony Parker at 6th. From 7 to 10 in sequence are; Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos, Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes, Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas, Seal & Heidi Klum.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4