Dave Does Care For Katrina
If Nicolas Cage willingly spends his $1 million to relief efforts residents of New Orleans affected by the Hurricane Katrina, Dave Matthews Band has their own way to show the sufferers they do care. The music band is about to hold a Sept. 12 concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, with all profits to go to charities supporting the storm victims.
The band added the benefit show to its sold-out Sept. 9-11 stint at the amphitheater, yet it hasn't been decided which charities will benefit from the show. "The amount of generosity from around the country I'm sure is staggering right now from people just giving what they can. We're just getting in line behind those people, getting in line a long way behind the Red Cross or National Guard, but we all have to do a little bit," so said the band to The Associated Press.
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR