Dave Does Care For Katrina
If Nicolas Cage willingly spends his $1 million to relief efforts residents of New Orleans affected by the Hurricane Katrina, Dave Matthews Band has their own way to show the sufferers they do care. The music band is about to hold a Sept. 12 concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, with all profits to go to charities supporting the storm victims.
The band added the benefit show to its sold-out Sept. 9-11 stint at the amphitheater, yet it hasn't been decided which charities will benefit from the show. "The amount of generosity from around the country I'm sure is staggering right now from people just giving what they can. We're just getting in line behind those people, getting in line a long way behind the Red Cross or National Guard, but we all have to do a little bit," so said the band to The Associated Press.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child