Dave Does Care For Katrina
If Nicolas Cage willingly spends his $1 million to relief efforts residents of New Orleans affected by the Hurricane Katrina, Dave Matthews Band has their own way to show the sufferers they do care. The music band is about to hold a Sept. 12 concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, with all profits to go to charities supporting the storm victims.
The band added the benefit show to its sold-out Sept. 9-11 stint at the amphitheater, yet it hasn't been decided which charities will benefit from the show. "The amount of generosity from around the country I'm sure is staggering right now from people just giving what they can. We're just getting in line behind those people, getting in line a long way behind the Red Cross or National Guard, but we all have to do a little bit," so said the band to The Associated Press.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie