Dave Does Care For Katrina
If Nicolas Cage willingly spends his $1 million to relief efforts residents of New Orleans affected by the Hurricane Katrina, Dave Matthews Band has their own way to show the sufferers they do care. The music band is about to hold a Sept. 12 concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, with all profits to go to charities supporting the storm victims.
The band added the benefit show to its sold-out Sept. 9-11 stint at the amphitheater, yet it hasn't been decided which charities will benefit from the show. "The amount of generosity from around the country I'm sure is staggering right now from people just giving what they can. We're just getting in line behind those people, getting in line a long way behind the Red Cross or National Guard, but we all have to do a little bit," so said the band to The Associated Press.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'