Dave Does Care For Katrina
If Nicolas Cage willingly spends his $1 million to relief efforts residents of New Orleans affected by the Hurricane Katrina, Dave Matthews Band has their own way to show the sufferers they do care. The music band is about to hold a Sept. 12 concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, with all profits to go to charities supporting the storm victims.
The band added the benefit show to its sold-out Sept. 9-11 stint at the amphitheater, yet it hasn't been decided which charities will benefit from the show. "The amount of generosity from around the country I'm sure is staggering right now from people just giving what they can. We're just getting in line behind those people, getting in line a long way behind the Red Cross or National Guard, but we all have to do a little bit," so said the band to The Associated Press.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert