Dave Does Care For Katrina
If Nicolas Cage willingly spends his $1 million to relief efforts residents of New Orleans affected by the Hurricane Katrina, Dave Matthews Band has their own way to show the sufferers they do care. The music band is about to hold a Sept. 12 concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, with all profits to go to charities supporting the storm victims.
The band added the benefit show to its sold-out Sept. 9-11 stint at the amphitheater, yet it hasn't been decided which charities will benefit from the show. "The amount of generosity from around the country I'm sure is staggering right now from people just giving what they can. We're just getting in line behind those people, getting in line a long way behind the Red Cross or National Guard, but we all have to do a little bit," so said the band to The Associated Press.
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image