Levy Turns 21
The MGM casino-set thriller "21" will soon be released as Shawn Levy is in talks to direct after Brett Ratner turned the chance down to direct the 20th Century Fox's "X-Men 3." The story line of "21" revolves around a group of young men who become experts in the art of card counting, which actually is based on Ben Mezrich's best-selling nonfiction tome "Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions."
Well, it seems that it may be a good reference for moviegoers. Just enjoy the film then.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival