Levy Turns 21
The MGM casino-set thriller "21" will soon be released as Shawn Levy is in talks to direct after Brett Ratner turned the chance down to direct the 20th Century Fox's "X-Men 3." The story line of "21" revolves around a group of young men who become experts in the art of card counting, which actually is based on Ben Mezrich's best-selling nonfiction tome "Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions."
Well, it seems that it may be a good reference for moviegoers. Just enjoy the film then.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?