Levy Turns 21
The MGM casino-set thriller "21" will soon be released as Shawn Levy is in talks to direct after Brett Ratner turned the chance down to direct the 20th Century Fox's "X-Men 3." The story line of "21" revolves around a group of young men who become experts in the art of card counting, which actually is based on Ben Mezrich's best-selling nonfiction tome "Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions."
Well, it seems that it may be a good reference for moviegoers. Just enjoy the film then.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked