Levy Turns 21
The MGM casino-set thriller "21" will soon be released as Shawn Levy is in talks to direct after Brett Ratner turned the chance down to direct the 20th Century Fox's "X-Men 3." The story line of "21" revolves around a group of young men who become experts in the art of card counting, which actually is based on Ben Mezrich's best-selling nonfiction tome "Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions."
Well, it seems that it may be a good reference for moviegoers. Just enjoy the film then.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes