Diddy Stumbled Over Copyright Infringement
Wise men say "Learn from your mistake." But P. Diddy misses the words of wisdom that he repeatedly stumbled over stones.
Just now, the rap mogul has been hit with a $5 million breach of contract and copyright infringement lawsuit filed by model Tyson Beckford, who formerly the face of Combs's Sean John clothing line. Per the suit, Beckford claims Diddy to use his image and likeness to advertise the line without permission once his contract ran out and he failed to renew it.
According Beckford's attorney, Kenneth Montgomery, several attempts to settle the matter before a legal action have been made. "His manager Beth Ann Hardison also contacted him to seek a resolution," Montgomery adds. But those failed and hence the case goes on with a trial date set for February 6th at the Southern District Court of New York.
More P. Diddy News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth