Spielberg Sets to Collide the Worlds
Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg is planning to redo another 1950s sci-fi classic, "When Worlds Collide." To bring the project into life, Spielberg has signed on to executive produce the film for Paramount, assuming control of the project from Stephen Sommers, who dropped out to direct and produce "When World Collides."
"He's going to be a producer," Spielberg's publicist, Marvin Levy, confirms. Commenting on the rumors claiming Spielberg will also direct the remake, Levy simply says "I don't know that it's totally out of the question [that he would direct], but it's probably not likely based on other things potentially on his plate. But he usually doesn't make those decisions until he has received a script."
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online