Spielberg Sets to Collide the Worlds
Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg is planning to redo another 1950s sci-fi classic, "When Worlds Collide." To bring the project into life, Spielberg has signed on to executive produce the film for Paramount, assuming control of the project from Stephen Sommers, who dropped out to direct and produce "When World Collides."
"He's going to be a producer," Spielberg's publicist, Marvin Levy, confirms. Commenting on the rumors claiming Spielberg will also direct the remake, Levy simply says "I don't know that it's totally out of the question [that he would direct], but it's probably not likely based on other things potentially on his plate. But he usually doesn't make those decisions until he has received a script."
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection