Spielberg Sets to Collide the Worlds
Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg is planning to redo another 1950s sci-fi classic, "When Worlds Collide." To bring the project into life, Spielberg has signed on to executive produce the film for Paramount, assuming control of the project from Stephen Sommers, who dropped out to direct and produce "When World Collides."
"He's going to be a producer," Spielberg's publicist, Marvin Levy, confirms. Commenting on the rumors claiming Spielberg will also direct the remake, Levy simply says "I don't know that it's totally out of the question [that he would direct], but it's probably not likely based on other things potentially on his plate. But he usually doesn't make those decisions until he has received a script."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes