Spielberg Sets to Collide the Worlds
Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg is planning to redo another 1950s sci-fi classic, "When Worlds Collide." To bring the project into life, Spielberg has signed on to executive produce the film for Paramount, assuming control of the project from Stephen Sommers, who dropped out to direct and produce "When World Collides."
"He's going to be a producer," Spielberg's publicist, Marvin Levy, confirms. Commenting on the rumors claiming Spielberg will also direct the remake, Levy simply says "I don't know that it's totally out of the question [that he would direct], but it's probably not likely based on other things potentially on his plate. But he usually doesn't make those decisions until he has received a script."
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer