Spielberg Sets to Collide the Worlds
Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg is planning to redo another 1950s sci-fi classic, "When Worlds Collide." To bring the project into life, Spielberg has signed on to executive produce the film for Paramount, assuming control of the project from Stephen Sommers, who dropped out to direct and produce "When World Collides."
"He's going to be a producer," Spielberg's publicist, Marvin Levy, confirms. Commenting on the rumors claiming Spielberg will also direct the remake, Levy simply says "I don't know that it's totally out of the question [that he would direct], but it's probably not likely based on other things potentially on his plate. But he usually doesn't make those decisions until he has received a script."
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown