Killshoters in Missouri
With a 2006 expected release date, "Killshot" stars and crew will be in Missouri later this year or in early 2006 to shoot scenes for the movie, producers confirmed. According to Jerry Jones, executive director of the Missouri Film Commission, scenes for the film will be shot in late December or early January.
"Killshot," which is based on the 1989 novel by Elmore Leonard, tells about a married couple who find themselves in Cape Girardeau while on the run from a pair of hitmen. "Cape Girardeau is of huge atmospheric importance to the film," so said co-producer David Webb.
The John Madden direction stars the like of Diane Lane, Mickey Rourke and Justin Timberlake.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2