Killshoters in Missouri
With a 2006 expected release date, "Killshot" stars and crew will be in Missouri later this year or in early 2006 to shoot scenes for the movie, producers confirmed. According to Jerry Jones, executive director of the Missouri Film Commission, scenes for the film will be shot in late December or early January.
"Killshot," which is based on the 1989 novel by Elmore Leonard, tells about a married couple who find themselves in Cape Girardeau while on the run from a pair of hitmen. "Cape Girardeau is of huge atmospheric importance to the film," so said co-producer David Webb.
The John Madden direction stars the like of Diane Lane, Mickey Rourke and Justin Timberlake.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'