Killshoters in Missouri
With a 2006 expected release date, "Killshot" stars and crew will be in Missouri later this year or in early 2006 to shoot scenes for the movie, producers confirmed. According to Jerry Jones, executive director of the Missouri Film Commission, scenes for the film will be shot in late December or early January.
"Killshot," which is based on the 1989 novel by Elmore Leonard, tells about a married couple who find themselves in Cape Girardeau while on the run from a pair of hitmen. "Cape Girardeau is of huge atmospheric importance to the film," so said co-producer David Webb.
The John Madden direction stars the like of Diane Lane, Mickey Rourke and Justin Timberlake.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test