Killshoters in Missouri
With a 2006 expected release date, "Killshot" stars and crew will be in Missouri later this year or in early 2006 to shoot scenes for the movie, producers confirmed. According to Jerry Jones, executive director of the Missouri Film Commission, scenes for the film will be shot in late December or early January.
"Killshot," which is based on the 1989 novel by Elmore Leonard, tells about a married couple who find themselves in Cape Girardeau while on the run from a pair of hitmen. "Cape Girardeau is of huge atmospheric importance to the film," so said co-producer David Webb.
The John Madden direction stars the like of Diane Lane, Mickey Rourke and Justin Timberlake.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7