Killshoters in Missouri
With a 2006 expected release date, "Killshot" stars and crew will be in Missouri later this year or in early 2006 to shoot scenes for the movie, producers confirmed. According to Jerry Jones, executive director of the Missouri Film Commission, scenes for the film will be shot in late December or early January.
"Killshot," which is based on the 1989 novel by Elmore Leonard, tells about a married couple who find themselves in Cape Girardeau while on the run from a pair of hitmen. "Cape Girardeau is of huge atmospheric importance to the film," so said co-producer David Webb.
The John Madden direction stars the like of Diane Lane, Mickey Rourke and Justin Timberlake.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner