Seinfeld a Dad for Third Time
A son, Shepherd Kellen Seinfeld, was born to the world Monday to actor Jerry Seinfeld and his wife Jessica. The baby was delivered at New York's Cornell Medical Center, while none of the baby's vital statistics have been revealed.
Shepherd is the couple's third child after having their son Julian and daughter Sascha. Upon the delivery both mother and baby are all said to be "doing great" and were home by Tuesday.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'