Seinfeld a Dad for Third Time
A son, Shepherd Kellen Seinfeld, was born to the world Monday to actor Jerry Seinfeld and his wife Jessica. The baby was delivered at New York's Cornell Medical Center, while none of the baby's vital statistics have been revealed.
Shepherd is the couple's third child after having their son Julian and daughter Sascha. Upon the delivery both mother and baby are all said to be "doing great" and were home by Tuesday.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts