Ooops, Vince & Jen Won't Take a Break
"The Break Up" co-stars won't take a break even if for a while, despite the fact that they're no longer playing lovers. At Dwight Yoakam's show at the Chicago House of Blues, where cast and crew celebrated the end of shooting on the romantic comedy, Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston, who have denied an off-camera romance, were seen to have been all over each other.
An onlooker said to see both couldn't keep their hands - or lips - off each other at the Wednesday event. They were said to start by holding hands, then had their "arms around each other. Then they were dancing. Then they were 'I-want-to-rip-your-clothes-off' dancing. Then they were straight making out." Well?!
In related news, Vaughn reportedly has been dropped by public relations firm I/D PR - despite the massive success of his hit comedy "Wedding Crashers." The reason behind is Vaughn's "aggressive behavior," which soon denied by an I/D PR partner, saying "There is no truth to negative portrayals of Vince. We continue to have an amicable relationship and wish him continued success."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'