Ooops, Vince & Jen Won't Take a Break
"The Break Up" co-stars won't take a break even if for a while, despite the fact that they're no longer playing lovers. At Dwight Yoakam's show at the Chicago House of Blues, where cast and crew celebrated the end of shooting on the romantic comedy, Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston, who have denied an off-camera romance, were seen to have been all over each other.
An onlooker said to see both couldn't keep their hands - or lips - off each other at the Wednesday event. They were said to start by holding hands, then had their "arms around each other. Then they were dancing. Then they were 'I-want-to-rip-your-clothes-off' dancing. Then they were straight making out." Well?!
In related news, Vaughn reportedly has been dropped by public relations firm I/D PR - despite the massive success of his hit comedy "Wedding Crashers." The reason behind is Vaughn's "aggressive behavior," which soon denied by an I/D PR partner, saying "There is no truth to negative portrayals of Vince. We continue to have an amicable relationship and wish him continued success."
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'