Ooops, Vince & Jen Won't Take a Break
"The Break Up" co-stars won't take a break even if for a while, despite the fact that they're no longer playing lovers. At Dwight Yoakam's show at the Chicago House of Blues, where cast and crew celebrated the end of shooting on the romantic comedy, Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston, who have denied an off-camera romance, were seen to have been all over each other.
An onlooker said to see both couldn't keep their hands - or lips - off each other at the Wednesday event. They were said to start by holding hands, then had their "arms around each other. Then they were dancing. Then they were 'I-want-to-rip-your-clothes-off' dancing. Then they were straight making out." Well?!
In related news, Vaughn reportedly has been dropped by public relations firm I/D PR - despite the massive success of his hit comedy "Wedding Crashers." The reason behind is Vaughn's "aggressive behavior," which soon denied by an I/D PR partner, saying "There is no truth to negative portrayals of Vince. We continue to have an amicable relationship and wish him continued success."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!