Evading paparazzi, Scarlett Lost in Car Accident
Driving down a highway in a Mercedes with two friends Thursday, Scarlett Johansson suddenly noticed that she was being followed by four sport utility vehicles with paparazzi inside. Trying to evade, the U.S. actress drove her car in Disneyland's parking lot, paid the 10-dollar parking fee to get in, but was still being followed.
As she tried to elude the paparazzi, she swerved into another car carrying a mother and her two children, said Johansson's publicist Marcel Pariseau. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the accident and police weren't investigated it because no police report was filed. "The two parties exchanged insurance information on their own, and no police report was filed to my knowledge," Anaheim Police Department spokesman Rick Martinez said Monday.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit
- Ben Affleck Looks in Good Spirits While Making First Public Appearance Since Rehab
- Lana Del Rey Announces New Album 'Lust for Life' With Eerie Trailer