Evading paparazzi, Scarlett Lost in Car Accident
Driving down a highway in a Mercedes with two friends Thursday, Scarlett Johansson suddenly noticed that she was being followed by four sport utility vehicles with paparazzi inside. Trying to evade, the U.S. actress drove her car in Disneyland's parking lot, paid the 10-dollar parking fee to get in, but was still being followed.
As she tried to elude the paparazzi, she swerved into another car carrying a mother and her two children, said Johansson's publicist Marcel Pariseau. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the accident and police weren't investigated it because no police report was filed. "The two parties exchanged insurance information on their own, and no police report was filed to my knowledge," Anaheim Police Department spokesman Rick Martinez said Monday.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch