Evading paparazzi, Scarlett Lost in Car Accident
Driving down a highway in a Mercedes with two friends Thursday, Scarlett Johansson suddenly noticed that she was being followed by four sport utility vehicles with paparazzi inside. Trying to evade, the U.S. actress drove her car in Disneyland's parking lot, paid the 10-dollar parking fee to get in, but was still being followed.
As she tried to elude the paparazzi, she swerved into another car carrying a mother and her two children, said Johansson's publicist Marcel Pariseau. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the accident and police weren't investigated it because no police report was filed. "The two parties exchanged insurance information on their own, and no police report was filed to my knowledge," Anaheim Police Department spokesman Rick Martinez said Monday.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers