Pop The 40 Year-Old Virgin
Steve Carell's comedy "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" tops this weekend box office, taking in $20.6 million, and soon followed by "Red Eye" in 2nd with $16.5 million in its first weekend. The two movies attainment leads previous weekend's champ, "Four Brothers," drop to 3rd with $13 million. Meanwhile, the wild sex-romp comedy "The Wedding Crashers" secures the 4th place with $8.3 million, while rounding out the top five is "The Skeleton Key" with $7.4 million.
Secures the 6th place is "March of the Penguins," which taking in $6.7 million. At 7th and 8th is "Valiant," $6.1 million and "The Dukes of Hazzard," $5.7 million. The number 9 for this weekend is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," $4.5 million, followed by "Sky High," $4 million closing this weekend Top 10.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding