Pop The 40 Year-Old Virgin
Steve Carell's comedy "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" tops this weekend box office, taking in $20.6 million, and soon followed by "Red Eye" in 2nd with $16.5 million in its first weekend. The two movies attainment leads previous weekend's champ, "Four Brothers," drop to 3rd with $13 million. Meanwhile, the wild sex-romp comedy "The Wedding Crashers" secures the 4th place with $8.3 million, while rounding out the top five is "The Skeleton Key" with $7.4 million.
Secures the 6th place is "March of the Penguins," which taking in $6.7 million. At 7th and 8th is "Valiant," $6.1 million and "The Dukes of Hazzard," $5.7 million. The number 9 for this weekend is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," $4.5 million, followed by "Sky High," $4 million closing this weekend Top 10.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!