Pop The 40 Year-Old Virgin
Steve Carell's comedy "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" tops this weekend box office, taking in $20.6 million, and soon followed by "Red Eye" in 2nd with $16.5 million in its first weekend. The two movies attainment leads previous weekend's champ, "Four Brothers," drop to 3rd with $13 million. Meanwhile, the wild sex-romp comedy "The Wedding Crashers" secures the 4th place with $8.3 million, while rounding out the top five is "The Skeleton Key" with $7.4 million.
Secures the 6th place is "March of the Penguins," which taking in $6.7 million. At 7th and 8th is "Valiant," $6.1 million and "The Dukes of Hazzard," $5.7 million. The number 9 for this weekend is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," $4.5 million, followed by "Sky High," $4 million closing this weekend Top 10.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser