Pop The 40 Year-Old Virgin
Steve Carell's comedy "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" tops this weekend box office, taking in $20.6 million, and soon followed by "Red Eye" in 2nd with $16.5 million in its first weekend. The two movies attainment leads previous weekend's champ, "Four Brothers," drop to 3rd with $13 million. Meanwhile, the wild sex-romp comedy "The Wedding Crashers" secures the 4th place with $8.3 million, while rounding out the top five is "The Skeleton Key" with $7.4 million.
Secures the 6th place is "March of the Penguins," which taking in $6.7 million. At 7th and 8th is "Valiant," $6.1 million and "The Dukes of Hazzard," $5.7 million. The number 9 for this weekend is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," $4.5 million, followed by "Sky High," $4 million closing this weekend Top 10.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut