Pop The 40 Year-Old Virgin
Steve Carell's comedy "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" tops this weekend box office, taking in $20.6 million, and soon followed by "Red Eye" in 2nd with $16.5 million in its first weekend. The two movies attainment leads previous weekend's champ, "Four Brothers," drop to 3rd with $13 million. Meanwhile, the wild sex-romp comedy "The Wedding Crashers" secures the 4th place with $8.3 million, while rounding out the top five is "The Skeleton Key" with $7.4 million.
Secures the 6th place is "March of the Penguins," which taking in $6.7 million. At 7th and 8th is "Valiant," $6.1 million and "The Dukes of Hazzard," $5.7 million. The number 9 for this weekend is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," $4.5 million, followed by "Sky High," $4 million closing this weekend Top 10.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'