"Prairie Wind" on Reprise Records
Be in the east and the west, home is the best. That's how singer Neil Young has experienced with Geffen and Warner, but at last comes back to record for his longtime label Reprise Records. He has signed a new, multi-album deal with the label, which is marked with the release of his latest studio set, "Prairie Wind," on September 27.
"I look forward to continuing my partnership with Reprise," Young admitted. "We've been through a lot together over the years. When you're with a company that long, it's like a family." Following the album release, there will be a long-awaited series of archival releases from Young, which according to Reprise, will feature previously unreleased studio recordings and rarities as well as live material.
In related news, young will on August 18-19 perform at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium as part of a concert film directed by Jonathan Demme. The as-yet-untitled project will hit theaters next year via Paramount.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies