"Prairie Wind" on Reprise Records
Be in the east and the west, home is the best. That's how singer Neil Young has experienced with Geffen and Warner, but at last comes back to record for his longtime label Reprise Records. He has signed a new, multi-album deal with the label, which is marked with the release of his latest studio set, "Prairie Wind," on September 27.
"I look forward to continuing my partnership with Reprise," Young admitted. "We've been through a lot together over the years. When you're with a company that long, it's like a family." Following the album release, there will be a long-awaited series of archival releases from Young, which according to Reprise, will feature previously unreleased studio recordings and rarities as well as live material.
In related news, young will on August 18-19 perform at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium as part of a concert film directed by Jonathan Demme. The as-yet-untitled project will hit theaters next year via Paramount.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger