"Prairie Wind" on Reprise Records
Be in the east and the west, home is the best. That's how singer Neil Young has experienced with Geffen and Warner, but at last comes back to record for his longtime label Reprise Records. He has signed a new, multi-album deal with the label, which is marked with the release of his latest studio set, "Prairie Wind," on September 27.
"I look forward to continuing my partnership with Reprise," Young admitted. "We've been through a lot together over the years. When you're with a company that long, it's like a family." Following the album release, there will be a long-awaited series of archival releases from Young, which according to Reprise, will feature previously unreleased studio recordings and rarities as well as live material.
In related news, young will on August 18-19 perform at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium as part of a concert film directed by Jonathan Demme. The as-yet-untitled project will hit theaters next year via Paramount.
More Neil Young News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory