"Prairie Wind" on Reprise Records
Be in the east and the west, home is the best. That's how singer Neil Young has experienced with Geffen and Warner, but at last comes back to record for his longtime label Reprise Records. He has signed a new, multi-album deal with the label, which is marked with the release of his latest studio set, "Prairie Wind," on September 27.
"I look forward to continuing my partnership with Reprise," Young admitted. "We've been through a lot together over the years. When you're with a company that long, it's like a family." Following the album release, there will be a long-awaited series of archival releases from Young, which according to Reprise, will feature previously unreleased studio recordings and rarities as well as live material.
In related news, young will on August 18-19 perform at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium as part of a concert film directed by Jonathan Demme. The as-yet-untitled project will hit theaters next year via Paramount.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked