"Prairie Wind" on Reprise Records
Be in the east and the west, home is the best. That's how singer Neil Young has experienced with Geffen and Warner, but at last comes back to record for his longtime label Reprise Records. He has signed a new, multi-album deal with the label, which is marked with the release of his latest studio set, "Prairie Wind," on September 27.
"I look forward to continuing my partnership with Reprise," Young admitted. "We've been through a lot together over the years. When you're with a company that long, it's like a family." Following the album release, there will be a long-awaited series of archival releases from Young, which according to Reprise, will feature previously unreleased studio recordings and rarities as well as live material.
In related news, young will on August 18-19 perform at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium as part of a concert film directed by Jonathan Demme. The as-yet-untitled project will hit theaters next year via Paramount.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back