Em Cancels European Tour Due to Exhaustion
Performing on the U.S. leg of the Anger Management 3 tour, which wrapped up in Detroit last weekend, has brought exhaustion to famous rapper Eminem. Due to that fact, he's been reported to cancel his European tour dates, which run from September 1st through 17th.
Interscope Records announced in a statement issued Tuesday (8/16) night, "Eminem is currently being treated for exhaustion, complicated by other medical issues. The shows are not expected to be rescheduled." Em's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, refused to comment any further on the rapper's condition or timetable for his recovery.
The show's promoter, Lord Henry Mountcharles, said that he was "stunned" by the cancellation on such short notice, and that he was displeased to learn of the cancellation via Interscope's public statement rather than by direct contact from Eminem's camp.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer