Em Cancels European Tour Due to Exhaustion
Performing on the U.S. leg of the Anger Management 3 tour, which wrapped up in Detroit last weekend, has brought exhaustion to famous rapper Eminem. Due to that fact, he's been reported to cancel his European tour dates, which run from September 1st through 17th.
Interscope Records announced in a statement issued Tuesday (8/16) night, "Eminem is currently being treated for exhaustion, complicated by other medical issues. The shows are not expected to be rescheduled." Em's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, refused to comment any further on the rapper's condition or timetable for his recovery.
The show's promoter, Lord Henry Mountcharles, said that he was "stunned" by the cancellation on such short notice, and that he was displeased to learn of the cancellation via Interscope's public statement rather than by direct contact from Eminem's camp.
More Eminem News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle