The "Confessions" of Madonna
They're really a perfect partner, completing one another, and there goes the fruit of the partnership, an album. So works for pop queen Madonna and her perfect match, producer Stuart Price, whom she works with for her upcoming album, "Confessions On A Dancefloor."
Each of them referring one another as a great partner, as Madonna believes working with the musician has spawned a catchy style she calls "future disco," which is set to rock the club scene when the album hits shelves later this year.
Vice versa, Price admires her, respect and glad for their working together on the project as he says "We live real near each other in London, and we could just send ideas back and forth and get together and work on stuff. The creative process was very short. There were a couple of weeks in London at my studio where we were doing a song every day. Every few months, a club record comes along that hits a nerve with people, and they connect to it. They don't know why, but there is something magical in it. That's what we were trying to make."
More Madonna News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly