The "Confessions" of Madonna
They're really a perfect partner, completing one another, and there goes the fruit of the partnership, an album. So works for pop queen Madonna and her perfect match, producer Stuart Price, whom she works with for her upcoming album, "Confessions On A Dancefloor."
Each of them referring one another as a great partner, as Madonna believes working with the musician has spawned a catchy style she calls "future disco," which is set to rock the club scene when the album hits shelves later this year.
Vice versa, Price admires her, respect and glad for their working together on the project as he says "We live real near each other in London, and we could just send ideas back and forth and get together and work on stuff. The creative process was very short. There were a couple of weeks in London at my studio where we were doing a song every day. Every few months, a club record comes along that hits a nerve with people, and they connect to it. They don't know why, but there is something magical in it. That's what we were trying to make."
More Madonna News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof