The "Confessions" of Madonna
They're really a perfect partner, completing one another, and there goes the fruit of the partnership, an album. So works for pop queen Madonna and her perfect match, producer Stuart Price, whom she works with for her upcoming album, "Confessions On A Dancefloor."
Each of them referring one another as a great partner, as Madonna believes working with the musician has spawned a catchy style she calls "future disco," which is set to rock the club scene when the album hits shelves later this year.
Vice versa, Price admires her, respect and glad for their working together on the project as he says "We live real near each other in London, and we could just send ideas back and forth and get together and work on stuff. The creative process was very short. There were a couple of weeks in London at my studio where we were doing a song every day. Every few months, a club record comes along that hits a nerve with people, and they connect to it. They don't know why, but there is something magical in it. That's what we were trying to make."
More Madonna News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die