The "Confessions" of Madonna
They're really a perfect partner, completing one another, and there goes the fruit of the partnership, an album. So works for pop queen Madonna and her perfect match, producer Stuart Price, whom she works with for her upcoming album, "Confessions On A Dancefloor."
Each of them referring one another as a great partner, as Madonna believes working with the musician has spawned a catchy style she calls "future disco," which is set to rock the club scene when the album hits shelves later this year.
Vice versa, Price admires her, respect and glad for their working together on the project as he says "We live real near each other in London, and we could just send ideas back and forth and get together and work on stuff. The creative process was very short. There were a couple of weeks in London at my studio where we were doing a song every day. Every few months, a club record comes along that hits a nerve with people, and they connect to it. They don't know why, but there is something magical in it. That's what we were trying to make."
More Madonna News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'