No Osbourne as Headliner at OzzFest
Ozzy Osbourne finally quits his role as a headliner at OzzFest. On Friday, August 12, the Black Sabbath frontman stated that this year would be the last time he headlines the festival, either with his band or as a solo performer. "After 10 years, the OzzFest's name and reputation have been established. It's time for me to move on and do other things," he announced. In this announcement, it has been said that OzzFest would return in 2006, but Osbourne himself would limit his performances to only a few selected cities.
The festival will be held on August 15 in Marysville, California, and on August 18 in Phoenix, Arizona. It was co-founded by Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in 1996 as a one-time, two-day event.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season