No Osbourne as Headliner at OzzFest
Ozzy Osbourne finally quits his role as a headliner at OzzFest. On Friday, August 12, the Black Sabbath frontman stated that this year would be the last time he headlines the festival, either with his band or as a solo performer. "After 10 years, the OzzFest's name and reputation have been established. It's time for me to move on and do other things," he announced. In this announcement, it has been said that OzzFest would return in 2006, but Osbourne himself would limit his performances to only a few selected cities.
The festival will be held on August 15 in Marysville, California, and on August 18 in Phoenix, Arizona. It was co-founded by Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in 1996 as a one-time, two-day event.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture