No Osbourne as Headliner at OzzFest
Ozzy Osbourne finally quits his role as a headliner at OzzFest. On Friday, August 12, the Black Sabbath frontman stated that this year would be the last time he headlines the festival, either with his band or as a solo performer. "After 10 years, the OzzFest's name and reputation have been established. It's time for me to move on and do other things," he announced. In this announcement, it has been said that OzzFest would return in 2006, but Osbourne himself would limit his performances to only a few selected cities.
The festival will be held on August 15 in Marysville, California, and on August 18 in Phoenix, Arizona. It was co-founded by Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in 1996 as a one-time, two-day event.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood