No Osbourne as Headliner at OzzFest
Ozzy Osbourne finally quits his role as a headliner at OzzFest. On Friday, August 12, the Black Sabbath frontman stated that this year would be the last time he headlines the festival, either with his band or as a solo performer. "After 10 years, the OzzFest's name and reputation have been established. It's time for me to move on and do other things," he announced. In this announcement, it has been said that OzzFest would return in 2006, but Osbourne himself would limit his performances to only a few selected cities.
The festival will be held on August 15 in Marysville, California, and on August 18 in Phoenix, Arizona. It was co-founded by Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in 1996 as a one-time, two-day event.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?