No Osbourne as Headliner at OzzFest
Ozzy Osbourne finally quits his role as a headliner at OzzFest. On Friday, August 12, the Black Sabbath frontman stated that this year would be the last time he headlines the festival, either with his band or as a solo performer. "After 10 years, the OzzFest's name and reputation have been established. It's time for me to move on and do other things," he announced. In this announcement, it has been said that OzzFest would return in 2006, but Osbourne himself would limit his performances to only a few selected cities.
The festival will be held on August 15 in Marysville, California, and on August 18 in Phoenix, Arizona. It was co-founded by Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in 1996 as a one-time, two-day event.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie