"Westworld" Without Arnold
The remake of the 1973 sci-fi thriller "Westworld" is going to go ahead, this time without Arnold Schwarzenegger. The actor was about to co-produce and appear in the movie, but those plans were put aside after his 2003 election.
As for Arnold, he doesn't have any further discussion concerning his involvement in the movie. "It's not even on the governor's radar right now," spokeswoman Sheryl Main said. Per Daily Variety Friday, Tarsem Singh has been chosen to direct the film, but there's no word yet on when "Westworld" is going to be released.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?