"Westworld" Without Arnold
The remake of the 1973 sci-fi thriller "Westworld" is going to go ahead, this time without Arnold Schwarzenegger. The actor was about to co-produce and appear in the movie, but those plans were put aside after his 2003 election.
As for Arnold, he doesn't have any further discussion concerning his involvement in the movie. "It's not even on the governor's radar right now," spokeswoman Sheryl Main said. Per Daily Variety Friday, Tarsem Singh has been chosen to direct the film, but there's no word yet on when "Westworld" is going to be released.
More Westworld News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms