"Westworld" Without Arnold
The remake of the 1973 sci-fi thriller "Westworld" is going to go ahead, this time without Arnold Schwarzenegger. The actor was about to co-produce and appear in the movie, but those plans were put aside after his 2003 election.
As for Arnold, he doesn't have any further discussion concerning his involvement in the movie. "It's not even on the governor's radar right now," spokeswoman Sheryl Main said. Per Daily Variety Friday, Tarsem Singh has been chosen to direct the film, but there's no word yet on when "Westworld" is going to be released.
More Westworld News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo