"Westworld" Without Arnold
The remake of the 1973 sci-fi thriller "Westworld" is going to go ahead, this time without Arnold Schwarzenegger. The actor was about to co-produce and appear in the movie, but those plans were put aside after his 2003 election.
As for Arnold, he doesn't have any further discussion concerning his involvement in the movie. "It's not even on the governor's radar right now," spokeswoman Sheryl Main said. Per Daily Variety Friday, Tarsem Singh has been chosen to direct the film, but there's no word yet on when "Westworld" is going to be released.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says