"Westworld" Without Arnold
The remake of the 1973 sci-fi thriller "Westworld" is going to go ahead, this time without Arnold Schwarzenegger. The actor was about to co-produce and appear in the movie, but those plans were put aside after his 2003 election.
As for Arnold, he doesn't have any further discussion concerning his involvement in the movie. "It's not even on the governor's radar right now," spokeswoman Sheryl Main said. Per Daily Variety Friday, Tarsem Singh has been chosen to direct the film, but there's no word yet on when "Westworld" is going to be released.
More Westworld News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics