The "Four" Becomes 1st
"Four Brothers" has just been released for three days, yet its ticket sales has reached $20.7 million, leading the revenge drama to top this weekend box office. "The Skeleton Key" opens in second place with 15.8 million dollars and last week's champ "The Dukes of Hazzard," slips to third, taking in about 13 million dollars.
"Wedding Crashers," which ticket sales reaches $12 million is at 4th, while "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" is No. 5 with $9.4 million. At six with $7.3 million is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," which soon followed by "March of the Penguins" which with $6.7 million is at 7. The No. 8 movie this weekend is "Sky High" with $6.1 million. At 9 is "Must Love Dogs," $4.6 million and closing the Top 10 movie is "The Great Raid," $3.4 million.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign