The "Four" Becomes 1st
"Four Brothers" has just been released for three days, yet its ticket sales has reached $20.7 million, leading the revenge drama to top this weekend box office. "The Skeleton Key" opens in second place with 15.8 million dollars and last week's champ "The Dukes of Hazzard," slips to third, taking in about 13 million dollars.
"Wedding Crashers," which ticket sales reaches $12 million is at 4th, while "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" is No. 5 with $9.4 million. At six with $7.3 million is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," which soon followed by "March of the Penguins" which with $6.7 million is at 7. The No. 8 movie this weekend is "Sky High" with $6.1 million. At 9 is "Must Love Dogs," $4.6 million and closing the Top 10 movie is "The Great Raid," $3.4 million.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show