The "Four" Becomes 1st
"Four Brothers" has just been released for three days, yet its ticket sales has reached $20.7 million, leading the revenge drama to top this weekend box office. "The Skeleton Key" opens in second place with 15.8 million dollars and last week's champ "The Dukes of Hazzard," slips to third, taking in about 13 million dollars.
"Wedding Crashers," which ticket sales reaches $12 million is at 4th, while "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" is No. 5 with $9.4 million. At six with $7.3 million is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," which soon followed by "March of the Penguins" which with $6.7 million is at 7. The No. 8 movie this weekend is "Sky High" with $6.1 million. At 9 is "Must Love Dogs," $4.6 million and closing the Top 10 movie is "The Great Raid," $3.4 million.
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72