The "Four" Becomes 1st
"Four Brothers" has just been released for three days, yet its ticket sales has reached $20.7 million, leading the revenge drama to top this weekend box office. "The Skeleton Key" opens in second place with 15.8 million dollars and last week's champ "The Dukes of Hazzard," slips to third, taking in about 13 million dollars.
"Wedding Crashers," which ticket sales reaches $12 million is at 4th, while "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" is No. 5 with $9.4 million. At six with $7.3 million is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," which soon followed by "March of the Penguins" which with $6.7 million is at 7. The No. 8 movie this weekend is "Sky High" with $6.1 million. At 9 is "Must Love Dogs," $4.6 million and closing the Top 10 movie is "The Great Raid," $3.4 million.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage