The "Four" Becomes 1st
"Four Brothers" has just been released for three days, yet its ticket sales has reached $20.7 million, leading the revenge drama to top this weekend box office. "The Skeleton Key" opens in second place with 15.8 million dollars and last week's champ "The Dukes of Hazzard," slips to third, taking in about 13 million dollars.
"Wedding Crashers," which ticket sales reaches $12 million is at 4th, while "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" is No. 5 with $9.4 million. At six with $7.3 million is "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," which soon followed by "March of the Penguins" which with $6.7 million is at 7. The No. 8 movie this weekend is "Sky High" with $6.1 million. At 9 is "Must Love Dogs," $4.6 million and closing the Top 10 movie is "The Great Raid," $3.4 million.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz