"Scared" Goes Straight
Getting bored? Better not guys 'coz New Line Cinema is about to release their new production, which is the spec thriller "Scared Straight" of writer Joe Gazzam. Set to produce the film is Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson.
"Scared Straight" focuses its story on a governor's teenage son who is sent to prison as part of Scared Straight, a crime-prevention program that imprisons delinquent teens for a short period in the hopes of deterring them from a life of crime. While the teenager is there, a riot breaks out and the prisoners take him hostage. He teams up with other street kids and a con to stop the riot.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'