Faith Hill Tops Chart
Matching the total of her husband, Tim McGraw, country diva Faith Hill has had her third consecutive number one album as her "Fireflies" tops the nation's album chart selling 329,000 copies in its debut week. Coming in second is the nineteenth installment of the "Now That's What I Call Music!" which sold 177,000 copies, slips one after two consecutive weeks at the top.
Remains at No. 3 is Mariah Carey's "The Emancipation of Mimi," followed by Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy whose major-label debut "Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101" downs two to No. 4. Rounding out the Top Five is Teairra Mari's "Roc-A-Fella Presents Teairra Mari" which sold 69,000, while "Kidz Bop 6" wins the No. 6. Slips just one place to No. 7 with 65,000 is Coldplay's "X&Y." Also drops one spot to No. 8 is Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business," followed behind by American Idol Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" at No. 9. Holding onto the Top Ten at No. 10 with 53,000 is "Demon Days" by Gorillaz.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs