Faith Hill Tops Chart
Matching the total of her husband, Tim McGraw, country diva Faith Hill has had her third consecutive number one album as her "Fireflies" tops the nation's album chart selling 329,000 copies in its debut week. Coming in second is the nineteenth installment of the "Now That's What I Call Music!" which sold 177,000 copies, slips one after two consecutive weeks at the top.
Remains at No. 3 is Mariah Carey's "The Emancipation of Mimi," followed by Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy whose major-label debut "Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101" downs two to No. 4. Rounding out the Top Five is Teairra Mari's "Roc-A-Fella Presents Teairra Mari" which sold 69,000, while "Kidz Bop 6" wins the No. 6. Slips just one place to No. 7 with 65,000 is Coldplay's "X&Y." Also drops one spot to No. 8 is Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business," followed behind by American Idol Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" at No. 9. Holding onto the Top Ten at No. 10 with 53,000 is "Demon Days" by Gorillaz.
More Faith Hill News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie