The Cast Behind "The Wicker Man"
Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage has agreed to star in Neil LaBute's indie "The Wicker Man" which is shooting in Vancouver. Now, joining him to star in the Millennium Films, Equity Pictures and Emmett/Furla Films production is Leelee Sobieski and Ellen Burstyn.
A remake of a 1973 British horror film, "The Wicker Man" revolves the story of a police officer, played by Cage, who is investigating the disappearance of a girl in a small cult-like community. Sobieski is set to play a barmaid who is Cage's confidant, while Burstyn plays the head of the cult.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2