The Cast Behind "The Wicker Man"
Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage has agreed to star in Neil LaBute's indie "The Wicker Man" which is shooting in Vancouver. Now, joining him to star in the Millennium Films, Equity Pictures and Emmett/Furla Films production is Leelee Sobieski and Ellen Burstyn.
A remake of a 1973 British horror film, "The Wicker Man" revolves the story of a police officer, played by Cage, who is investigating the disappearance of a girl in a small cult-like community. Sobieski is set to play a barmaid who is Cage's confidant, while Burstyn plays the head of the cult.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding