The Cast Behind "The Wicker Man"
Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage has agreed to star in Neil LaBute's indie "The Wicker Man" which is shooting in Vancouver. Now, joining him to star in the Millennium Films, Equity Pictures and Emmett/Furla Films production is Leelee Sobieski and Ellen Burstyn.
A remake of a 1973 British horror film, "The Wicker Man" revolves the story of a police officer, played by Cage, who is investigating the disappearance of a girl in a small cult-like community. Sobieski is set to play a barmaid who is Cage's confidant, while Burstyn plays the head of the cult.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'