The Cast Behind "The Wicker Man"
Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage has agreed to star in Neil LaBute's indie "The Wicker Man" which is shooting in Vancouver. Now, joining him to star in the Millennium Films, Equity Pictures and Emmett/Furla Films production is Leelee Sobieski and Ellen Burstyn.
A remake of a 1973 British horror film, "The Wicker Man" revolves the story of a police officer, played by Cage, who is investigating the disappearance of a girl in a small cult-like community. Sobieski is set to play a barmaid who is Cage's confidant, while Burstyn plays the head of the cult.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'