The Cast Behind "The Wicker Man"
Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage has agreed to star in Neil LaBute's indie "The Wicker Man" which is shooting in Vancouver. Now, joining him to star in the Millennium Films, Equity Pictures and Emmett/Furla Films production is Leelee Sobieski and Ellen Burstyn.
A remake of a 1973 British horror film, "The Wicker Man" revolves the story of a police officer, played by Cage, who is investigating the disappearance of a girl in a small cult-like community. Sobieski is set to play a barmaid who is Cage's confidant, while Burstyn plays the head of the cult.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture