Big Boi Cuts the Purple Ribbon
Wanting to join the competition and vie his other contenders, Big Boi of OutKast ramps up the launch of his Purple Ribbon label. Marking the label's first release is a compilation from the Purple Ribbon All-Stars on October 4. That first project features the single "Kryptonite" featuring Big Boi, Killer Mike, C-Bone and Rock D.
Soon then, the label will release new albums from Killer Mike and rapper Bubba Sparxxx, which both due out in the fall. Besides, Purple Ribbon has also signed Sleepy Brown and is in the process of securing the services of veteran Southern rap act Goodie Mob.
As for Big Boi, he is expected to hold a press conference to discuss the label Friday in Atlanta along with Killer Mike, Sparxxx, Brown, Janelle Monet and Koncrete. OutKast, to add, is planning to reactivate this fall with the Jive release of a soundtrack album to accompany its first film titled "My Life in Idlewild."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked