Big Boi Cuts the Purple Ribbon
Wanting to join the competition and vie his other contenders, Big Boi of OutKast ramps up the launch of his Purple Ribbon label. Marking the label's first release is a compilation from the Purple Ribbon All-Stars on October 4. That first project features the single "Kryptonite" featuring Big Boi, Killer Mike, C-Bone and Rock D.
Soon then, the label will release new albums from Killer Mike and rapper Bubba Sparxxx, which both due out in the fall. Besides, Purple Ribbon has also signed Sleepy Brown and is in the process of securing the services of veteran Southern rap act Goodie Mob.
As for Big Boi, he is expected to hold a press conference to discuss the label Friday in Atlanta along with Killer Mike, Sparxxx, Brown, Janelle Monet and Koncrete. OutKast, to add, is planning to reactivate this fall with the Jive release of a soundtrack album to accompany its first film titled "My Life in Idlewild."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'