There's Atonement For The Big Screen
World be ready to derive the "Atonement." The critically acclaimed novel by Ian McEwan is going to be turned into a film by director Joe Wright. The novel actually is about a multi-layered affair, starting in the summer of 1935 when a 13 year-old girl returns from school for summer with her family. Amid the small family dramas of love and illness, Bryony makes a mistake that will echo through the rest of her life.
It's probably too early to mention who's the cast, but the behind-the-scenes are all preparing to start the new project. Becoming Wright assistance to turn the novel's structure into something that will work onscreen is Christopher Hampton. To help him, Hampton has already been working with director Richard Eyre on the book, who was previously attached to direct the film.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage