Charlie Still Doing Good at UK Box Office
No longer reigning the throne at US box office, the 'Chocolate' still tastes sweet. Earnings to 19.4 million pounds in total, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" tops UK box office for a second week, followed by the animated adventure "Madagascar" in second place with 18,7 million pounds. Meanwhile, romantic comedy "Wedding Crashers" moves up one slot to third, while "Fantastic Four" falls to fourth.
The later film securing the top 5 is "Herbie: Fully Loaded" with 9,7 million pounds. Rounding the Top 10 in sequence is "War Of The Worlds," "Stealth," "The Devil's Rejects," "The Skeleton Key," and "The Descent."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show