Charlie Still Doing Good at UK Box Office
No longer reigning the throne at US box office, the 'Chocolate' still tastes sweet. Earnings to 19.4 million pounds in total, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" tops UK box office for a second week, followed by the animated adventure "Madagascar" in second place with 18,7 million pounds. Meanwhile, romantic comedy "Wedding Crashers" moves up one slot to third, while "Fantastic Four" falls to fourth.
The later film securing the top 5 is "Herbie: Fully Loaded" with 9,7 million pounds. Rounding the Top 10 in sequence is "War Of The Worlds," "Stealth," "The Devil's Rejects," "The Skeleton Key," and "The Descent."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards