Charlie Still Doing Good at UK Box Office
No longer reigning the throne at US box office, the 'Chocolate' still tastes sweet. Earnings to 19.4 million pounds in total, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" tops UK box office for a second week, followed by the animated adventure "Madagascar" in second place with 18,7 million pounds. Meanwhile, romantic comedy "Wedding Crashers" moves up one slot to third, while "Fantastic Four" falls to fourth.
The later film securing the top 5 is "Herbie: Fully Loaded" with 9,7 million pounds. Rounding the Top 10 in sequence is "War Of The Worlds," "Stealth," "The Devil's Rejects," "The Skeleton Key," and "The Descent."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour