Charlie Still Doing Good at UK Box Office
No longer reigning the throne at US box office, the 'Chocolate' still tastes sweet. Earnings to 19.4 million pounds in total, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" tops UK box office for a second week, followed by the animated adventure "Madagascar" in second place with 18,7 million pounds. Meanwhile, romantic comedy "Wedding Crashers" moves up one slot to third, while "Fantastic Four" falls to fourth.
The later film securing the top 5 is "Herbie: Fully Loaded" with 9,7 million pounds. Rounding the Top 10 in sequence is "War Of The Worlds," "Stealth," "The Devil's Rejects," "The Skeleton Key," and "The Descent."
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn