Charlie Still Doing Good at UK Box Office
No longer reigning the throne at US box office, the 'Chocolate' still tastes sweet. Earnings to 19.4 million pounds in total, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" tops UK box office for a second week, followed by the animated adventure "Madagascar" in second place with 18,7 million pounds. Meanwhile, romantic comedy "Wedding Crashers" moves up one slot to third, while "Fantastic Four" falls to fourth.
The later film securing the top 5 is "Herbie: Fully Loaded" with 9,7 million pounds. Rounding the Top 10 in sequence is "War Of The Worlds," "Stealth," "The Devil's Rejects," "The Skeleton Key," and "The Descent."
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser