Premiere magazine has listed The Top 100 Film Characters Ever, which first position is secured by the one of Marlon Brando's Vito Corleone in Francis Ford Coppola's classic "The Godfather." In 2nd place on the list is Humphrey Bogart's Fred C. Dobbs in the 1948 movie "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre." Vivien Leigh's Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind" is the highest placed female character in third place.
Elsewhere, Anthony Perkins' role as Norman Bates in the 1960 "Psycho" is in 4th place, followed by Sean Connery's original James Bond in "Dr. No" in 5th place. From 6 to 10 in sequence are Diane Keaton's Annie Hall - "Annie Hall" (1977); Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones - "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981); Sigourney Weaver's Ellen Ripley - "Alien" (1979); Sean Penn's Jeff Spicoli - "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982); and Andy Serkis' Gollum - "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy (2001).
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked