Premiere magazine has listed The Top 100 Film Characters Ever, which first position is secured by the one of Marlon Brando's Vito Corleone in Francis Ford Coppola's classic "The Godfather." In 2nd place on the list is Humphrey Bogart's Fred C. Dobbs in the 1948 movie "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre." Vivien Leigh's Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind" is the highest placed female character in third place.
Elsewhere, Anthony Perkins' role as Norman Bates in the 1960 "Psycho" is in 4th place, followed by Sean Connery's original James Bond in "Dr. No" in 5th place. From 6 to 10 in sequence are Diane Keaton's Annie Hall - "Annie Hall" (1977); Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones - "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981); Sigourney Weaver's Ellen Ripley - "Alien" (1979); Sean Penn's Jeff Spicoli - "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982); and Andy Serkis' Gollum - "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy (2001).
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week