Premiere magazine has listed The Top 100 Film Characters Ever, which first position is secured by the one of Marlon Brando's Vito Corleone in Francis Ford Coppola's classic "The Godfather." In 2nd place on the list is Humphrey Bogart's Fred C. Dobbs in the 1948 movie "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre." Vivien Leigh's Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind" is the highest placed female character in third place.
Elsewhere, Anthony Perkins' role as Norman Bates in the 1960 "Psycho" is in 4th place, followed by Sean Connery's original James Bond in "Dr. No" in 5th place. From 6 to 10 in sequence are Diane Keaton's Annie Hall - "Annie Hall" (1977); Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones - "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981); Sigourney Weaver's Ellen Ripley - "Alien" (1979); Sean Penn's Jeff Spicoli - "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982); and Andy Serkis' Gollum - "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy (2001).
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos