Premiere magazine has listed The Top 100 Film Characters Ever, which first position is secured by the one of Marlon Brando's Vito Corleone in Francis Ford Coppola's classic "The Godfather." In 2nd place on the list is Humphrey Bogart's Fred C. Dobbs in the 1948 movie "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre." Vivien Leigh's Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind" is the highest placed female character in third place.
Elsewhere, Anthony Perkins' role as Norman Bates in the 1960 "Psycho" is in 4th place, followed by Sean Connery's original James Bond in "Dr. No" in 5th place. From 6 to 10 in sequence are Diane Keaton's Annie Hall - "Annie Hall" (1977); Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones - "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981); Sigourney Weaver's Ellen Ripley - "Alien" (1979); Sean Penn's Jeff Spicoli - "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982); and Andy Serkis' Gollum - "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy (2001).
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series