Premiere magazine has listed The Top 100 Film Characters Ever, which first position is secured by the one of Marlon Brando's Vito Corleone in Francis Ford Coppola's classic "The Godfather." In 2nd place on the list is Humphrey Bogart's Fred C. Dobbs in the 1948 movie "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre." Vivien Leigh's Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind" is the highest placed female character in third place.
Elsewhere, Anthony Perkins' role as Norman Bates in the 1960 "Psycho" is in 4th place, followed by Sean Connery's original James Bond in "Dr. No" in 5th place. From 6 to 10 in sequence are Diane Keaton's Annie Hall - "Annie Hall" (1977); Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones - "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981); Sigourney Weaver's Ellen Ripley - "Alien" (1979); Sean Penn's Jeff Spicoli - "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982); and Andy Serkis' Gollum - "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy (2001).
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated