Can Paula Dance? No, She Can't
What do you think, can Paula Abdul dance? Well maybe in a real life she can, but not in the new Fox TV talent contests "So You Think You Can Dance." The star publicist Ken Sunshine confirms it's her scheduling conflicts that keep her from appearing in the show.
Despite her planned to appear as a guest choreographer in several episodes of "So You Think You Can Dance," Paula is too busy promoting an "American Idol" DVD and working on the show's new season. "We had not anticipated the time commitment required to successfully produce and appear in the show. It became apparent that her prior commitments ... made it impossible to be part of this new show," Ken explained.
Fox Broadcasting and the show's producers, on the other hand, "respect Paula's decision to step away," saying "We wish her all the best and look forward to working with her soon."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza