Can Paula Dance? No, She Can't
What do you think, can Paula Abdul dance? Well maybe in a real life she can, but not in the new Fox TV talent contests "So You Think You Can Dance." The star publicist Ken Sunshine confirms it's her scheduling conflicts that keep her from appearing in the show.
Despite her planned to appear as a guest choreographer in several episodes of "So You Think You Can Dance," Paula is too busy promoting an "American Idol" DVD and working on the show's new season. "We had not anticipated the time commitment required to successfully produce and appear in the show. It became apparent that her prior commitments ... made it impossible to be part of this new show," Ken explained.
Fox Broadcasting and the show's producers, on the other hand, "respect Paula's decision to step away," saying "We wish her all the best and look forward to working with her soon."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture