Pam Breaks the Bond
Pamela Anderson creates one more trouble. This time the star got caught in a legal case involving United Licensing Group Inc., which is arranging for the manufacture of her perfume, clothing and other merchandise.
In a lawsuit filed to a Superior Court on Thursday, United Licensing accusing Pam for not been sufficiently available at signings, shoots and trade shows. In details, they claim it has a five-year contract but that Anderson repeatedly decided against licensing proposals. The company also claims it was excluded in Anderson's agreement to have her image on slot machines at Bally's casino and hotel in Las Vegas.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'