Pam Breaks the Bond
Pamela Anderson creates one more trouble. This time the star got caught in a legal case involving United Licensing Group Inc., which is arranging for the manufacture of her perfume, clothing and other merchandise.
In a lawsuit filed to a Superior Court on Thursday, United Licensing accusing Pam for not been sufficiently available at signings, shoots and trade shows. In details, they claim it has a five-year contract but that Anderson repeatedly decided against licensing proposals. The company also claims it was excluded in Anderson's agreement to have her image on slot machines at Bally's casino and hotel in Las Vegas.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?