Pam Breaks the Bond
Pamela Anderson creates one more trouble. This time the star got caught in a legal case involving United Licensing Group Inc., which is arranging for the manufacture of her perfume, clothing and other merchandise.
In a lawsuit filed to a Superior Court on Thursday, United Licensing accusing Pam for not been sufficiently available at signings, shoots and trade shows. In details, they claim it has a five-year contract but that Anderson repeatedly decided against licensing proposals. The company also claims it was excluded in Anderson's agreement to have her image on slot machines at Bally's casino and hotel in Las Vegas.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story