Pam Breaks the Bond
Pamela Anderson creates one more trouble. This time the star got caught in a legal case involving United Licensing Group Inc., which is arranging for the manufacture of her perfume, clothing and other merchandise.
In a lawsuit filed to a Superior Court on Thursday, United Licensing accusing Pam for not been sufficiently available at signings, shoots and trade shows. In details, they claim it has a five-year contract but that Anderson repeatedly decided against licensing proposals. The company also claims it was excluded in Anderson's agreement to have her image on slot machines at Bally's casino and hotel in Las Vegas.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage