Pam Breaks the Bond
Pamela Anderson creates one more trouble. This time the star got caught in a legal case involving United Licensing Group Inc., which is arranging for the manufacture of her perfume, clothing and other merchandise.
In a lawsuit filed to a Superior Court on Thursday, United Licensing accusing Pam for not been sufficiently available at signings, shoots and trade shows. In details, they claim it has a five-year contract but that Anderson repeatedly decided against licensing proposals. The company also claims it was excluded in Anderson's agreement to have her image on slot machines at Bally's casino and hotel in Las Vegas.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction