Super Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel isn't MacGyver nor does he is a Superman. Yet, in the upcoming movie titled "The Retriever" he'll act so, portraying the role of a hero who is about to single-handedly save the world from nuclear apocalypse.
"The Retriever" revolves around a group of Russian terrorists who get their dirty, democracy-hating hands on a Doomsday device abandoned at Chernobyl in the wake of the accident there. With nothing to lose, they put on their radiation suits, retrieve it and threaten to use it to destroy all life on Earth, unless their dreadful demands are met. And there comes Super Hero Diesel.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign