Mean Girl Got Caught in 'The Parent Trap'
The Mean Girl got caught in 'The Parent Trap.' Teen actress Lindsay Lohan has been scheduled to testify in her parents' divorce. She and her younger brother, Michael Jr., will be the key witnesses but both may be allowed to tape their testimony.
The actress' father, Michael, wants a cut of the millions his daughter has earned. Dina Lohan, on the other hand, wants full custody of the kids, alimony and $1 million in damages. "My mum has always been a great support, and she has put so much of her own life into my career. I do worry about her," so said Lohan expressing her feeling.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia