$2 Million for Jacko Trial
Nothing in relation with the King of Pop that isn't worth to be reported. Recent news mentioned Michael Jackson agreed to an exclusive post-trial interview with a weekly magazine for $2 million. According to American gossip website PageSix.com, the magazine is the US edition of OK! magazine.
Detailing about the news, PageSix.com reported Jackson has agreed to speak to the magazine about his two years of torment since his arrest. Moreover, a source claims "Michael Jackson was given full approval over the interview, and the questions are very softball. He got to tell his side of the story the way he wanted to."
More Michael Jackson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?