$2 Million for Jacko Trial
Nothing in relation with the King of Pop that isn't worth to be reported. Recent news mentioned Michael Jackson agreed to an exclusive post-trial interview with a weekly magazine for $2 million. According to American gossip website PageSix.com, the magazine is the US edition of OK! magazine.
Detailing about the news, PageSix.com reported Jackson has agreed to speak to the magazine about his two years of torment since his arrest. Moreover, a source claims "Michael Jackson was given full approval over the interview, and the questions are very softball. He got to tell his side of the story the way he wanted to."
More Michael Jackson News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise