$2 Million for Jacko Trial
Nothing in relation with the King of Pop that isn't worth to be reported. Recent news mentioned Michael Jackson agreed to an exclusive post-trial interview with a weekly magazine for $2 million. According to American gossip website PageSix.com, the magazine is the US edition of OK! magazine.
Detailing about the news, PageSix.com reported Jackson has agreed to speak to the magazine about his two years of torment since his arrest. Moreover, a source claims "Michael Jackson was given full approval over the interview, and the questions are very softball. He got to tell his side of the story the way he wanted to."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says