$2 Million for Jacko Trial
Nothing in relation with the King of Pop that isn't worth to be reported. Recent news mentioned Michael Jackson agreed to an exclusive post-trial interview with a weekly magazine for $2 million. According to American gossip website PageSix.com, the magazine is the US edition of OK! magazine.
Detailing about the news, PageSix.com reported Jackson has agreed to speak to the magazine about his two years of torment since his arrest. Moreover, a source claims "Michael Jackson was given full approval over the interview, and the questions are very softball. He got to tell his side of the story the way he wanted to."
More Michael Jackson News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!