$2 Million for Jacko Trial
Nothing in relation with the King of Pop that isn't worth to be reported. Recent news mentioned Michael Jackson agreed to an exclusive post-trial interview with a weekly magazine for $2 million. According to American gossip website PageSix.com, the magazine is the US edition of OK! magazine.
Detailing about the news, PageSix.com reported Jackson has agreed to speak to the magazine about his two years of torment since his arrest. Moreover, a source claims "Michael Jackson was given full approval over the interview, and the questions are very softball. He got to tell his side of the story the way he wanted to."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern