Kidman Prepares the Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Aussie based actress Nicole Kidman is preparing her next project, which is to play a Washington psychiatrist in the sci-fi thriller "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" who discovers that its origins are extraterrestrial. The movie focuses on a mysterious epidemic that alters the behavior of human beings. She must fight to protect her son, who may hold the key to stopping the invasion.
"It's a very insidious story about how the end of the world can come through science and disease and not through explosions," said producer Joel Silver. The German director Oliver Hirschbiegel is set to direct.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!