Kidman Prepares the Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Aussie based actress Nicole Kidman is preparing her next project, which is to play a Washington psychiatrist in the sci-fi thriller "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" who discovers that its origins are extraterrestrial. The movie focuses on a mysterious epidemic that alters the behavior of human beings. She must fight to protect her son, who may hold the key to stopping the invasion.
"It's a very insidious story about how the end of the world can come through science and disease and not through explosions," said producer Joel Silver. The German director Oliver Hirschbiegel is set to direct.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role