Kidman Prepares the Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Aussie based actress Nicole Kidman is preparing her next project, which is to play a Washington psychiatrist in the sci-fi thriller "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" who discovers that its origins are extraterrestrial. The movie focuses on a mysterious epidemic that alters the behavior of human beings. She must fight to protect her son, who may hold the key to stopping the invasion.
"It's a very insidious story about how the end of the world can come through science and disease and not through explosions," said producer Joel Silver. The German director Oliver Hirschbiegel is set to direct.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing