Kidman Prepares the Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Aussie based actress Nicole Kidman is preparing her next project, which is to play a Washington psychiatrist in the sci-fi thriller "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" who discovers that its origins are extraterrestrial. The movie focuses on a mysterious epidemic that alters the behavior of human beings. She must fight to protect her son, who may hold the key to stopping the invasion.
"It's a very insidious story about how the end of the world can come through science and disease and not through explosions," said producer Joel Silver. The German director Oliver Hirschbiegel is set to direct.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...