Garner & Affleck Dare the 2nd Devil
As they're waiting for their first child to be born, newlyweds Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have planned to star in "Daredevil 2" together. Their willingness to revisit the action thriller after their child delivered this autumn is revealed by Jen as she said, "Ben says it's in the early stages, but he is hopeful. It would be fun to work together, not to mention convenient."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'