Garner & Affleck Dare the 2nd Devil
As they're waiting for their first child to be born, newlyweds Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have planned to star in "Daredevil 2" together. Their willingness to revisit the action thriller after their child delivered this autumn is revealed by Jen as she said, "Ben says it's in the early stages, but he is hopeful. It would be fun to work together, not to mention convenient."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!