Zellweger & Chesney Relationship is "Great"
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger hardly denies recent rumors claiming her three-month marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney is in trouble. The actress publicist Nanci Ryder even laughed off the rumors, saying their relationship is "great." On the contrary, Chesney's spokeswoman Holly Gleason remarks, "He's focusing on what he does best: making music." So?!
More Renee Zellweger News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her