Zellweger & Chesney Relationship is "Great"
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger hardly denies recent rumors claiming her three-month marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney is in trouble. The actress publicist Nanci Ryder even laughed off the rumors, saying their relationship is "great." On the contrary, Chesney's spokeswoman Holly Gleason remarks, "He's focusing on what he does best: making music." So?!
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off