Zellweger & Chesney Relationship is "Great"
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger hardly denies recent rumors claiming her three-month marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney is in trouble. The actress publicist Nanci Ryder even laughed off the rumors, saying their relationship is "great." On the contrary, Chesney's spokeswoman Holly Gleason remarks, "He's focusing on what he does best: making music." So?!
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance