Zellweger & Chesney Relationship is "Great"
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger hardly denies recent rumors claiming her three-month marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney is in trouble. The actress publicist Nanci Ryder even laughed off the rumors, saying their relationship is "great." On the contrary, Chesney's spokeswoman Holly Gleason remarks, "He's focusing on what he does best: making music." So?!
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered