Zellweger & Chesney Relationship is "Great"
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger hardly denies recent rumors claiming her three-month marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney is in trouble. The actress publicist Nanci Ryder even laughed off the rumors, saying their relationship is "great." On the contrary, Chesney's spokeswoman Holly Gleason remarks, "He's focusing on what he does best: making music." So?!
More Renee Zellweger News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake