Lindsay Maggie Lohan Missed "Herbie" Premiere
Life isn't easy for teen actress Lindsay Lohan. She's facing dilemma and difficult phase in her life as her parents decide to split. Concerning the fact, she prefers to stay in New York to be with her mom and siblings for the start of her parents' divorce proceedings.
Because of that Lohan willingly missed the premiere of her new film, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" in London Thursday, for which she was meant to join her co-star Michael Keaton. "She's having some troubles at home. She wanted to go back and deal with her family because she had some personal stuff going on, so we definitely miss her here but I think it's best that she do that," Angela Robinson, director of "Herbie," told AP Television News.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie