Lindsay Maggie Lohan Missed "Herbie" Premiere
Life isn't easy for teen actress Lindsay Lohan. She's facing dilemma and difficult phase in her life as her parents decide to split. Concerning the fact, she prefers to stay in New York to be with her mom and siblings for the start of her parents' divorce proceedings.
Because of that Lohan willingly missed the premiere of her new film, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" in London Thursday, for which she was meant to join her co-star Michael Keaton. "She's having some troubles at home. She wanted to go back and deal with her family because she had some personal stuff going on, so we definitely miss her here but I think it's best that she do that," Angela Robinson, director of "Herbie," told AP Television News.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding