Lindsay Maggie Lohan Missed "Herbie" Premiere
Life isn't easy for teen actress Lindsay Lohan. She's facing dilemma and difficult phase in her life as her parents decide to split. Concerning the fact, she prefers to stay in New York to be with her mom and siblings for the start of her parents' divorce proceedings.
Because of that Lohan willingly missed the premiere of her new film, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" in London Thursday, for which she was meant to join her co-star Michael Keaton. "She's having some troubles at home. She wanted to go back and deal with her family because she had some personal stuff going on, so we definitely miss her here but I think it's best that she do that," Angela Robinson, director of "Herbie," told AP Television News.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes