Lindsay Maggie Lohan Missed "Herbie" Premiere
Life isn't easy for teen actress Lindsay Lohan. She's facing dilemma and difficult phase in her life as her parents decide to split. Concerning the fact, she prefers to stay in New York to be with her mom and siblings for the start of her parents' divorce proceedings.
Because of that Lohan willingly missed the premiere of her new film, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" in London Thursday, for which she was meant to join her co-star Michael Keaton. "She's having some troubles at home. She wanted to go back and deal with her family because she had some personal stuff going on, so we definitely miss her here but I think it's best that she do that," Angela Robinson, director of "Herbie," told AP Television News.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs