Lindsay Maggie Lohan Missed "Herbie" Premiere
Life isn't easy for teen actress Lindsay Lohan. She's facing dilemma and difficult phase in her life as her parents decide to split. Concerning the fact, she prefers to stay in New York to be with her mom and siblings for the start of her parents' divorce proceedings.
Because of that Lohan willingly missed the premiere of her new film, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" in London Thursday, for which she was meant to join her co-star Michael Keaton. "She's having some troubles at home. She wanted to go back and deal with her family because she had some personal stuff going on, so we definitely miss her here but I think it's best that she do that," Angela Robinson, director of "Herbie," told AP Television News.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role