Diamond Release Pushed to November
Neil Diamond's new album, which originally slated to marry the street this summer in conjunction with his U.S. tour, kicked off July 25 in Omaha, Neb, has been pushed back to November 8 release. The reason of the undertaking is to give Columbia Record, under which the yet-titled project will be released, more time to set up the album, as it is now considered one of the label's top holiday projects.
Producer Rick Rubin, whom Diamond paired with for the album, commented "We're mixing it, and it's going great. It's mostly acoustic. It's a very personal record. It's stripped-down Neil. I think you'll get to hear him in a way like you've never heard him before or like you heard him a long time ago. But I think it's different from anything you've heard from him before."
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family