Diamond Release Pushed to November
Neil Diamond's new album, which originally slated to marry the street this summer in conjunction with his U.S. tour, kicked off July 25 in Omaha, Neb, has been pushed back to November 8 release. The reason of the undertaking is to give Columbia Record, under which the yet-titled project will be released, more time to set up the album, as it is now considered one of the label's top holiday projects.
Producer Rick Rubin, whom Diamond paired with for the album, commented "We're mixing it, and it's going great. It's mostly acoustic. It's a very personal record. It's stripped-down Neil. I think you'll get to hear him in a way like you've never heard him before or like you heard him a long time ago. But I think it's different from anything you've heard from him before."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked