Diamond Release Pushed to November
Neil Diamond's new album, which originally slated to marry the street this summer in conjunction with his U.S. tour, kicked off July 25 in Omaha, Neb, has been pushed back to November 8 release. The reason of the undertaking is to give Columbia Record, under which the yet-titled project will be released, more time to set up the album, as it is now considered one of the label's top holiday projects.
Producer Rick Rubin, whom Diamond paired with for the album, commented "We're mixing it, and it's going great. It's mostly acoustic. It's a very personal record. It's stripped-down Neil. I think you'll get to hear him in a way like you've never heard him before or like you heard him a long time ago. But I think it's different from anything you've heard from him before."
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit