Diamond Release Pushed to November
Neil Diamond's new album, which originally slated to marry the street this summer in conjunction with his U.S. tour, kicked off July 25 in Omaha, Neb, has been pushed back to November 8 release. The reason of the undertaking is to give Columbia Record, under which the yet-titled project will be released, more time to set up the album, as it is now considered one of the label's top holiday projects.
Producer Rick Rubin, whom Diamond paired with for the album, commented "We're mixing it, and it's going great. It's mostly acoustic. It's a very personal record. It's stripped-down Neil. I think you'll get to hear him in a way like you've never heard him before or like you heard him a long time ago. But I think it's different from anything you've heard from him before."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2