Diamond Release Pushed to November
Neil Diamond's new album, which originally slated to marry the street this summer in conjunction with his U.S. tour, kicked off July 25 in Omaha, Neb, has been pushed back to November 8 release. The reason of the undertaking is to give Columbia Record, under which the yet-titled project will be released, more time to set up the album, as it is now considered one of the label's top holiday projects.
Producer Rick Rubin, whom Diamond paired with for the album, commented "We're mixing it, and it's going great. It's mostly acoustic. It's a very personal record. It's stripped-down Neil. I think you'll get to hear him in a way like you've never heard him before or like you heard him a long time ago. But I think it's different from anything you've heard from him before."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake