The Broken Burke
Had been together since 1998 and married in 2001, TV personality Brooke Burke and her plastic surgeon husband Garth Fisher call it quit. The couple announced their separation in a statement issued to People magazine Wednesday, saying "We are saddened to announce that we have mutually decided to separate after seven years together." In a further verification, they explained "Although our careers have taken us in different directions the past few years, we have a great deal of respect for one another and remain committed to raising our two children (Sierra Sky, 3, and Neriah, 5) together."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie