The Broken Burke
Had been together since 1998 and married in 2001, TV personality Brooke Burke and her plastic surgeon husband Garth Fisher call it quit. The couple announced their separation in a statement issued to People magazine Wednesday, saying "We are saddened to announce that we have mutually decided to separate after seven years together." In a further verification, they explained "Although our careers have taken us in different directions the past few years, we have a great deal of respect for one another and remain committed to raising our two children (Sierra Sky, 3, and Neriah, 5) together."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie