The Broken Burke
Had been together since 1998 and married in 2001, TV personality Brooke Burke and her plastic surgeon husband Garth Fisher call it quit. The couple announced their separation in a statement issued to People magazine Wednesday, saying "We are saddened to announce that we have mutually decided to separate after seven years together." In a further verification, they explained "Although our careers have taken us in different directions the past few years, we have a great deal of respect for one another and remain committed to raising our two children (Sierra Sky, 3, and Neriah, 5) together."
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M