The Stones Rolling A Bigger "Bang"
As a reflection of their fascination with the scientific theory about the origin of the universe, music group The Rolling Stones has produced a new album called "A Bigger Bang." This new project will be released in the United States on September 6 via Virgin Records, and a day earlier internationally.
"A Bigger Bang" consists of a lead single, "Streets of Love," and also Keith Richards' "This Place Is Empty" and "Infamy." Some other tracks include; "Rough Justice," "Back of My Hand," "Laugh, I Nearly Died" and "Oh No, Not You Again."
In related news, the band will begin their North American tour on August 21 at Boston's Fenway Park. Then by next year, they will play Mexico, South America, the Far East, New Zealand, Australia, and will reach Europe in the summer. No dates have been announced yet.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'