The Stones Rolling A Bigger "Bang"
As a reflection of their fascination with the scientific theory about the origin of the universe, music group The Rolling Stones has produced a new album called "A Bigger Bang." This new project will be released in the United States on September 6 via Virgin Records, and a day earlier internationally.
"A Bigger Bang" consists of a lead single, "Streets of Love," and also Keith Richards' "This Place Is Empty" and "Infamy." Some other tracks include; "Rough Justice," "Back of My Hand," "Laugh, I Nearly Died" and "Oh No, Not You Again."
In related news, the band will begin their North American tour on August 21 at Boston's Fenway Park. Then by next year, they will play Mexico, South America, the Far East, New Zealand, Australia, and will reach Europe in the summer. No dates have been announced yet.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'