The Stones Rolling A Bigger "Bang"
As a reflection of their fascination with the scientific theory about the origin of the universe, music group The Rolling Stones has produced a new album called "A Bigger Bang." This new project will be released in the United States on September 6 via Virgin Records, and a day earlier internationally.
"A Bigger Bang" consists of a lead single, "Streets of Love," and also Keith Richards' "This Place Is Empty" and "Infamy." Some other tracks include; "Rough Justice," "Back of My Hand," "Laugh, I Nearly Died" and "Oh No, Not You Again."
In related news, the band will begin their North American tour on August 21 at Boston's Fenway Park. Then by next year, they will play Mexico, South America, the Far East, New Zealand, Australia, and will reach Europe in the summer. No dates have been announced yet.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed