The Stones Rolling A Bigger "Bang"
As a reflection of their fascination with the scientific theory about the origin of the universe, music group The Rolling Stones has produced a new album called "A Bigger Bang." This new project will be released in the United States on September 6 via Virgin Records, and a day earlier internationally.
"A Bigger Bang" consists of a lead single, "Streets of Love," and also Keith Richards' "This Place Is Empty" and "Infamy." Some other tracks include; "Rough Justice," "Back of My Hand," "Laugh, I Nearly Died" and "Oh No, Not You Again."
In related news, the band will begin their North American tour on August 21 at Boston's Fenway Park. Then by next year, they will play Mexico, South America, the Far East, New Zealand, Australia, and will reach Europe in the summer. No dates have been announced yet.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic