The Stones Rolling A Bigger "Bang"
As a reflection of their fascination with the scientific theory about the origin of the universe, music group The Rolling Stones has produced a new album called "A Bigger Bang." This new project will be released in the United States on September 6 via Virgin Records, and a day earlier internationally.
"A Bigger Bang" consists of a lead single, "Streets of Love," and also Keith Richards' "This Place Is Empty" and "Infamy." Some other tracks include; "Rough Justice," "Back of My Hand," "Laugh, I Nearly Died" and "Oh No, Not You Again."
In related news, the band will begin their North American tour on August 21 at Boston's Fenway Park. Then by next year, they will play Mexico, South America, the Far East, New Zealand, Australia, and will reach Europe in the summer. No dates have been announced yet.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie