Lauryn Climbs the Jazz Hill
Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill, who is also former member of the rap trio The Fugees, is set to perform at the 22nd edition of the Stockholm Jazz Festival starting Tuesday in the Swedish capital. The star will take the stage late Tuesday at Skeppsholmen. Joining her is Beninoise diva Angelique Kidjo performs Thursday, while some other acts include Roy Haynes, Toots Thielemans and Swedish pop singer Robyn.
The fete will cover six different venues around the city, including the main outdoor stage on the banks of the Skeppsholmen Island and the Stockholm Concert Hall - home to the annual Nobel Prize award ceremony. Some 27,000 people are expected to attend.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri