Lauryn Climbs the Jazz Hill
Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill, who is also former member of the rap trio The Fugees, is set to perform at the 22nd edition of the Stockholm Jazz Festival starting Tuesday in the Swedish capital. The star will take the stage late Tuesday at Skeppsholmen. Joining her is Beninoise diva Angelique Kidjo performs Thursday, while some other acts include Roy Haynes, Toots Thielemans and Swedish pop singer Robyn.
The fete will cover six different venues around the city, including the main outdoor stage on the banks of the Skeppsholmen Island and the Stockholm Concert Hall - home to the annual Nobel Prize award ceremony. Some 27,000 people are expected to attend.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?