Lauryn Climbs the Jazz Hill
Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill, who is also former member of the rap trio The Fugees, is set to perform at the 22nd edition of the Stockholm Jazz Festival starting Tuesday in the Swedish capital. The star will take the stage late Tuesday at Skeppsholmen. Joining her is Beninoise diva Angelique Kidjo performs Thursday, while some other acts include Roy Haynes, Toots Thielemans and Swedish pop singer Robyn.
The fete will cover six different venues around the city, including the main outdoor stage on the banks of the Skeppsholmen Island and the Stockholm Concert Hall - home to the annual Nobel Prize award ceremony. Some 27,000 people are expected to attend.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked