Lauryn Climbs the Jazz Hill
Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill, who is also former member of the rap trio The Fugees, is set to perform at the 22nd edition of the Stockholm Jazz Festival starting Tuesday in the Swedish capital. The star will take the stage late Tuesday at Skeppsholmen. Joining her is Beninoise diva Angelique Kidjo performs Thursday, while some other acts include Roy Haynes, Toots Thielemans and Swedish pop singer Robyn.
The fete will cover six different venues around the city, including the main outdoor stage on the banks of the Skeppsholmen Island and the Stockholm Concert Hall - home to the annual Nobel Prize award ceremony. Some 27,000 people are expected to attend.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7