Lauryn Climbs the Jazz Hill
Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill, who is also former member of the rap trio The Fugees, is set to perform at the 22nd edition of the Stockholm Jazz Festival starting Tuesday in the Swedish capital. The star will take the stage late Tuesday at Skeppsholmen. Joining her is Beninoise diva Angelique Kidjo performs Thursday, while some other acts include Roy Haynes, Toots Thielemans and Swedish pop singer Robyn.
The fete will cover six different venues around the city, including the main outdoor stage on the banks of the Skeppsholmen Island and the Stockholm Concert Hall - home to the annual Nobel Prize award ceremony. Some 27,000 people are expected to attend.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'