Dawson Included in the "Descent"
Not only Rosario Dawson is good at producing movie, but acting as well. Approvingly, she's been approached to star in the psychological thriller "Descent," besides her recent bustle producing the movie written by Brian Priest and Talia Lugacy, who is also producing. Dawson is slated to play the role of Maya, a college student who turns into a vengeful seductress after a shocking act of violence. "Descent" is set for a September release date.
More Rosario Dawson News
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family
- Drake Denies Impregnating Instagram Model Layla Lace