Dawson Included in the "Descent"
Not only Rosario Dawson is good at producing movie, but acting as well. Approvingly, she's been approached to star in the psychological thriller "Descent," besides her recent bustle producing the movie written by Brian Priest and Talia Lugacy, who is also producing. Dawson is slated to play the role of Maya, a college student who turns into a vengeful seductress after a shocking act of violence. "Descent" is set for a September release date.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'