Dawson Included in the "Descent"
Not only Rosario Dawson is good at producing movie, but acting as well. Approvingly, she's been approached to star in the psychological thriller "Descent," besides her recent bustle producing the movie written by Brian Priest and Talia Lugacy, who is also producing. Dawson is slated to play the role of Maya, a college student who turns into a vengeful seductress after a shocking act of violence. "Descent" is set for a September release date.
More Rosario Dawson News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women