Dawson Included in the "Descent"
Not only Rosario Dawson is good at producing movie, but acting as well. Approvingly, she's been approached to star in the psychological thriller "Descent," besides her recent bustle producing the movie written by Brian Priest and Talia Lugacy, who is also producing. Dawson is slated to play the role of Maya, a college student who turns into a vengeful seductress after a shocking act of violence. "Descent" is set for a September release date.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!