Dawson Included in the "Descent"
Not only Rosario Dawson is good at producing movie, but acting as well. Approvingly, she's been approached to star in the psychological thriller "Descent," besides her recent bustle producing the movie written by Brian Priest and Talia Lugacy, who is also producing. Dawson is slated to play the role of Maya, a college student who turns into a vengeful seductress after a shocking act of violence. "Descent" is set for a September release date.
More Rosario Dawson News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child