"Friday the 13th" with Maroon 5
In the midst of their bustle crafting new material for its sophomore album for Octone/J Records, Maroon 5 will release their "Friday the 13th -- Live at the Santa Barbara Bowl" CD and DVD September 20 this year. The project is reportedly consisting of previously unreleased songs and a cover of Oasis' "Hello."
Asked about their next album, guitarist James Valentine reveals, "We're kind of re-creating the sort of vibe that we had set up when we were writing the songs to the first record. Where we rented a house and we got some instruments set up." Admitting to have no definite direction for the project has emerged; the band is leaning toward more up-tempo material.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group