Nicole Richie Talks "Rock & Royalty"
Maybe wants to offer something new to her fanatics, Hollywood actress Nicole Richie is now turning into a novelist. The "Simple Life" star has just written a new book loosely based on her high life.
Talks about "Rock & Royalty," the book focuses on the tale of society princess Chloe Parker. Includes in it also, Richie's past as a drug addict. "It's all fiction, it's all made up," so it has nothing to do with her shattered friendship with pal Paris Hilton, so the beauty insists.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame