Nicole Richie Talks "Rock & Royalty"
Maybe wants to offer something new to her fanatics, Hollywood actress Nicole Richie is now turning into a novelist. The "Simple Life" star has just written a new book loosely based on her high life.
Talks about "Rock & Royalty," the book focuses on the tale of society princess Chloe Parker. Includes in it also, Richie's past as a drug addict. "It's all fiction, it's all made up," so it has nothing to do with her shattered friendship with pal Paris Hilton, so the beauty insists.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart