Nicole Richie Talks "Rock & Royalty"
Maybe wants to offer something new to her fanatics, Hollywood actress Nicole Richie is now turning into a novelist. The "Simple Life" star has just written a new book loosely based on her high life.
Talks about "Rock & Royalty," the book focuses on the tale of society princess Chloe Parker. Includes in it also, Richie's past as a drug addict. "It's all fiction, it's all made up," so it has nothing to do with her shattered friendship with pal Paris Hilton, so the beauty insists.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding