Nicole Richie Talks "Rock & Royalty"
Maybe wants to offer something new to her fanatics, Hollywood actress Nicole Richie is now turning into a novelist. The "Simple Life" star has just written a new book loosely based on her high life.
Talks about "Rock & Royalty," the book focuses on the tale of society princess Chloe Parker. Includes in it also, Richie's past as a drug addict. "It's all fiction, it's all made up," so it has nothing to do with her shattered friendship with pal Paris Hilton, so the beauty insists.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week