Nicole Richie Talks "Rock & Royalty"
Maybe wants to offer something new to her fanatics, Hollywood actress Nicole Richie is now turning into a novelist. The "Simple Life" star has just written a new book loosely based on her high life.
Talks about "Rock & Royalty," the book focuses on the tale of society princess Chloe Parker. Includes in it also, Richie's past as a drug addict. "It's all fiction, it's all made up," so it has nothing to do with her shattered friendship with pal Paris Hilton, so the beauty insists.
More Nicole Richie News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked