"MTV Live Shakira" Aired
Colombian singer Shakira has signed on to perform at the fourth annual MTV Video Music Awards Latin America, taking place October 20 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The show will be aired in over 24 Latin American countries. Other performances including Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and Foo Fighters, all of whom are among the first artists confirmed to perform at the show.
Also it is reported that MTV channels worldwide will air an "MTV Live Shakira" special this month, featuring the singer's first live performances of material from her current album, "Fijacion Oral 1," which was recorded in Madrid in June and features the duet, "La Tortura," with Alejandro Sanz. The show will premiere July 13 on MTV Spain, in the United States July 14, and on both MTV Hits and MTV Latin America July 23 before then aired on MTV channels worldwide.
More Shakira News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group