"MTV Live Shakira" Aired
Colombian singer Shakira has signed on to perform at the fourth annual MTV Video Music Awards Latin America, taking place October 20 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The show will be aired in over 24 Latin American countries. Other performances including Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and Foo Fighters, all of whom are among the first artists confirmed to perform at the show.
Also it is reported that MTV channels worldwide will air an "MTV Live Shakira" special this month, featuring the singer's first live performances of material from her current album, "Fijacion Oral 1," which was recorded in Madrid in June and features the duet, "La Tortura," with Alejandro Sanz. The show will premiere July 13 on MTV Spain, in the United States July 14, and on both MTV Hits and MTV Latin America July 23 before then aired on MTV channels worldwide.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7