Universal Pictures' "Express"
Getting bored with something usual? Longing for something different? Here welcome Universal Pictures' new dedication for you guys, "The Express."
For this new project, Gary Fleder has signed on to direct. "The Express" is based on Robert Gallagher's book, "Ernie Davis: The Elmira Express" and will revolve the story of football great Ernie Davis, who broke college records and racial barriers in the early 1960s.
To note, Davis was the first black player to win the Heisman Trophy, which is the coveted award given annually to the top college footballer. He was then drafted into the NFL, but was diagnosed with leukemia and died in 1963, aged 23.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris