Idol Underwood Goes Public
"Being a part of Skechers is exciting. It is such a hip company with a great attitude and image. I've been wearing Skechers for years, so for me this is a really great project. I can proudly endorse Skechers--and happily add more pairs to my closet!" said American Idol winner Carrie Underwood. Well, that's representing enough to explain the reason behind her sign to be the face of Skechers.
Michael Greenberg, president of Skechers in return said "We are extremely excited to have Carrie represent Skechers in our marketing campaigns, and to be affiliated with such a dynamic performer. Beautiful and talented, she is a superstar, yet she has a refreshing style and very unaffected charm." In short, both sides have seemingly reached a mutual deal. And in consequence, Underwood will represent the shoe company through December 2006 in a campaign expected to launch this fall.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose