Idol Underwood Goes Public
"Being a part of Skechers is exciting. It is such a hip company with a great attitude and image. I've been wearing Skechers for years, so for me this is a really great project. I can proudly endorse Skechers--and happily add more pairs to my closet!" said American Idol winner Carrie Underwood. Well, that's representing enough to explain the reason behind her sign to be the face of Skechers.
Michael Greenberg, president of Skechers in return said "We are extremely excited to have Carrie represent Skechers in our marketing campaigns, and to be affiliated with such a dynamic performer. Beautiful and talented, she is a superstar, yet she has a refreshing style and very unaffected charm." In short, both sides have seemingly reached a mutual deal. And in consequence, Underwood will represent the shoe company through December 2006 in a campaign expected to launch this fall.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie