Idol Underwood Goes Public
"Being a part of Skechers is exciting. It is such a hip company with a great attitude and image. I've been wearing Skechers for years, so for me this is a really great project. I can proudly endorse Skechers--and happily add more pairs to my closet!" said American Idol winner Carrie Underwood. Well, that's representing enough to explain the reason behind her sign to be the face of Skechers.
Michael Greenberg, president of Skechers in return said "We are extremely excited to have Carrie represent Skechers in our marketing campaigns, and to be affiliated with such a dynamic performer. Beautiful and talented, she is a superstar, yet she has a refreshing style and very unaffected charm." In short, both sides have seemingly reached a mutual deal. And in consequence, Underwood will represent the shoe company through December 2006 in a campaign expected to launch this fall.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death